RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/29/18 1:11 p.m.

Heres the link

Pics are at the link, sorry, didn't feel like reuploading them or hotlinking all of them but I can if anybody wants. 

Text is copied from craigslist ad. I'd prefer to meet in person for the bigger things to save you on shipping, and I'll knock some money off for forum members. 

New in box and almost new parts for sale for a 1.6 (1990-93) miata.

BRAND NEW
Front shocks, kyb non adjustable $75 for both
Front pads and rotors $50 for both
Fuel filter $10
Intake manifold gasket $5
Metra stereo install kit $10
Blind coolant plug(back of the head) $5

Non abs master cylinder $60

LIKE NEW
2 different center consoles $50 each

Stuff that fits in flatrate boxes I'll be happy to ship, but the shocks and center consoles could be cost prohibitive shipping wise.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
6/29/18 1:26 p.m.

What would it cost to ship the lift kit to zip code 45103?

RevRico
6/29/18 1:37 p.m.

In reply to eastsideTim :

Next to nothing, I could do $100 shipped. 

Esseeno AT gmail if you're interested. 

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/29/18 1:39 p.m.
eastsideTim said:

What would it cost to ship the lift kit to zip code 45103?

Damn, I was too slow. 

I don't really need a lift kit for what I have planned though...

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
6/29/18 1:45 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

I’ll take it.  Just emailed you.  I use yahoo mail, so you may need to check your spam folder.

RevRico
7/14/18 10:52 a.m.

I think I found a cheap enough way to ship the shocks. There's a flat rate box that they fit

RevRico
9/14/18 3:30 a.m.

I still have this stuff taking up shelf space. Start making offers, I need the room. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/28/19 8:18 a.m.

Still have this cap taking up valuable shelf space. At this point, make me any offer or just come pick it up, I need the room and I'm not getting another miata any time soon. 

RevRico
7/25/19 11:39 p.m.

Last call, it's been over a year, I warsn't the shelf space back. No takers by trash day (Tuesday ) it's gone

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
7/27/19 5:05 a.m.

Is the lift kit gone?

BBC  wamaulding@gmail.com

RevRico
7/27/19 5:13 a.m.

In reply to Billy_Bottle_Caps :

only thing that sold in the past year

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
7/29/19 3:48 p.m.

Still have the shocks and brakes?  What with my son now having a '90 Miata as a track car project, we need to find cheap parts wherever we can.

If you've got 'em, how cheap will you let them go for?  Not pulling heart strings, but it's mostly his money.

mxandcx5
mxandcx5 New Reader
7/31/19 5:35 p.m.

I could the armrest/lid section of a center console if you still have one around. 

RevRico
7/31/19 5:48 p.m.

In reply to mxandcx5 :

Yea I still have both of those. I honestly don't know the best way to ship them though, but if you work or travel to this side of the state we can make something happen. I'll try to get an idea on a box or quote tonight.

OK, so measures 31 x 8.5 x 5 inches at biggest points. 2 inches too wide for a "medium" priority mail tube, and UPS/UPS Store websites won't tell me WHAT the "20 plus sizes in stock at all locations" are. I'll take it to the UPS store and get an idea if you really want, because I don't even have amazon boxes that will fit. The guy that sold it to me shipped it through his work, I don't have that option yet unfortunatly. 

mxandcx5
mxandcx5 New Reader
8/3/19 8:56 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Pm'd

RevRico
8/5/19 3:12 p.m.

Ok, all that's left are the fuel filter and master cylinder. Thanks for cleaning up my shelf space guys. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jTLidigWpLnOwYafiq3bYXTnHnJ6Uerje2U2Bgt7VdHEuN8wwcC1HoTmUsVCneVm