WillHoonForFood
WillHoonForFood New Reader
3/18/18 8:42 p.m.

Hey everyone,

I've been thinking about selling my old Fiero for a while now and love the idea of someone turning it into a Challenge car.

Pros:

-2.8l V6

-4 speed M/T

-Corvette brakes

-17 inch Scion wheels

-Clean title

Cons:

-Doesn't run, only turns over, possible fuel pump

-Body is really rough, as in started sanding/prep for bodywork and ran out of time

-Pop up headlights aren't functional

-Push-button starter "band-aid" as it kept going through ignition switches

-It's a Fiero (okay, only half kidding)

The car is located in Harrisburg, North Carolina, and I'm in Charlotte.

I have a few other parts I'm willing to throw in just to get the 'rents off my back and the car out of their yard.

I can provide more pictures for anyone interested.

gde31ff
gde31ff New Reader
3/19/18 7:49 p.m.

In reply to WillHoonForFood :

I'm up in Winston-Salem & this looks like it might be a good way to get my little guys started with turning wrenches. I tried to msg you, but think it got kicked back. Any other pics available? Thanks.

WillHoonForFood
3/19/18 8:50 p.m.

Hey, sorry about the messages! I'm not quite sure what it could be. Here's a few of the other pictures I have.

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
3/20/18 8:49 a.m.

Funny how folks that like a Fiero also Like Corvair's. Sorry for Snooping 'round the Yard. /Your Pics. gde31ff The Fiero club Of Georgia would be Happy to Help Any way we Can, to bring the Kid's Up Right.

We also have a Parts Stash/Barn.    gafiero.org

WillHoonForFood
3/20/18 12:47 p.m.

In reply to GTXVette :

No worries! It is strange, isn't it? Unfortunately, the Corvair is a nightmare of rot and really bad patchwork, but at least the engine and transmission are salvageable. I'm hoping to pick another one within a year and go to town on it.

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
3/20/18 1:12 p.m.

Put the Vair Engine in a VW. Then Hull Out the Vair Body, And set it on a Vette frame  It's being done Here  By Patrick Live and In Person.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oeFJIk3R6bBT5cemdsGME0hEzbCbvhp2h9R8MPeRoEvlnieCFu5TVYS87nUSyG3C