WhiteAndGold
WhiteAndGold New Reader
4/25/18 12:34 p.m.

This car was supposed to be going to the Detroit Gambler 500 this weekend but it decided it has other plans. Overheated in a big way yesterday, I'm not sure what went out but based on my poking around and some research it seems like the water pump nuked itself. There are some not so nice sounds coming from the engine now as well, not really sure what they're from. Selling as is since the repairs necessary are out of my scope (2 days till I leave for Detroit and I have no driveway or garage to work) so I'm hoping someone else here can give this car the 3800 supercharged challenge glory it deserves. The engine cradle is quite rusty but overall the chassis is in decent shape. It's got the Muncie 4 speed manual trans so all you need is a better engine and you're golden. I'm located in Lafayette, Indiana and need to sell before the local PD realizes I've got an inoperative car on the road, hence the low price. Happy to lose a couple bucks on it if it can get the challenge glory it deserves! 

Indy-Barely Functional-Guy
Indy-Barely Functional-Guy SuperDork
4/25/18 2:29 p.m.

Seriously, why did you post this, why are you so close, and why so cheap?

I'm going to be in trouble with SWMBO for dragging home yet ANOTHER project, but I'm in.

Travis has my number (I remember meeting you during the parking lot build weekend)

Cooter
Cooter HalfDork
4/25/18 9:23 p.m.

Do it. 

You are at least a hour and a half closer than I am. 

Indy-Barely Functional-Guy
Indy-Barely Functional-Guy SuperDork
4/25/18 9:29 p.m.

Well, I went ahead and did this.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KGL9Tf0NTuWlKxEOtlQk4mjqSoD9fXx4ibg2U7XKfjB90inHMOY0B36Gf43OFwrs