AELairdPro
AELairdPro
1/22/16 11:58 a.m.

1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z 200k plus miles, daily driver for last 10 years. Has original 2.2L Turbo II motor with Getrag 5 speed HD mamualTransmission. Big brake upgrade in front 11in, stock sold disc in rear. Cylinder head rebuilt in 2013 with mopar performance head gasket. Origunal garret T3 Turbo spins freely with no shaft play, stock boost 12psi. New clutch and rebuilt intermediate shaft in 2014. KONI Adjustable shocks and struts with OE springs. Rebuilt and updated front subframe & control arms in 2011,replaced damaged original with 89 Shelby Daytona parts and new bushings. Retained OE 1.25 in sway bar. Needs paint and interior work along with some fine tuning of the engine, been sitting for 1 year, still starts and runs.

Extras, authentic Shelby Valve cover, oil cap and steering wheel. Rear and side quarter window aluminum louvers, custom side exit exhaust. Extra parts include numerous bushing, ignition parts, spare logic module (ecm), 2 starion intercoole, stock steering wheel and valve covers and whatever extra trim bits, clusters and doodads I have including 1 set of slightly curb rashed Konig Reign 17 in wheels.

This car is perfect for the challenge and a blast to drive,sell some of the extras and get half ur budget back or run it as is, please email me directly for questions or if u want to see pictures, local buyer prefered, I work 7 days a week so I cannot deliver the car, must come get it, my Zip is 32789.

AELairdPro@Gmail.com

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TlaaIsy8y8wqcFNubGKwa5AyTc3rjV23Lqv9KNKScT42tqvnqRUwfyIG98T195NV