garaithon
garaithon Reader
1/17/17 6:03 p.m.

Nobody wants my wagon so let's try my Miata!

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/5963517378.html

It runs, drives, does Miata things, but is no where close to perfect.

It has bilstein coilovers with eibach Springs ( I think they are 450 fronts and 700 rears, it's raised all the way up in these pictures.) CSF aluminum radiator. Rb header enthuzacar xr lightweight stainless exhaust. 4.3 torsen diff. Big NA miata brakes. New timing belt and water pump. New alternator, clutch slave and master cylinder. And more stuff...

Open to offers. I traded for this car on here a year or so ago. Thanks!

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy Dork
1/17/17 6:45 p.m.

I'm interested . . . Is it as rust free as those pics appear?

garaithon
garaithon Reader
1/17/17 7:13 p.m.

Yes, I have some more underbody shoots. It came from the south.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy Dork
1/17/17 8:37 p.m.

I'll shoot you a text ...

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/18/17 10:00 a.m.

Huh. Is that originally an LE?

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy Dork
1/18/17 10:34 a.m.

In reply to psteav:

Good Question?

Also, just noticed... Does it include the wooden hood prop?

maschinenbau
maschinenbau GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/18/17 11:35 a.m.

Oh no, this is way too close to home. Only 20 minutes away. Must resist...

EDIT: I see you're trying to get rid of that Audi too and need a new daily driver? I have a perfect reliable low-mileage '08 Saturn Astra manual... 2 for 1? Wait, then I wouldn't have a daily driver...hmmm

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy Dork
1/18/17 11:40 a.m.
maschinenbau wrote: Oh no, this is way too close to home. Only 20 minutes away. Must resist...

You're safe....

I worked out a deal, and I'm trying to co-ordinate picking it up this weekend. Maybe I could swing by and check out the Rice-Rod?

maschinenbau
maschinenbau GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/18/17 11:43 a.m.

In reply to Indy-Guy:

Thank you so much. Yes, feel free to come by! While you're down here, why not go a little further to Cars and Coffee? Memphis IN off 65, Saturday 9-12. I plan to bring the Camino if the weather looks nice. Either way, PM me and let's meet up this weekend

garaithon
garaithon Reader
1/18/17 7:02 p.m.

Not an LE but most of the interior out of one. See you this weekend! Yes, sweet hood prop is included!

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy Dork
1/20/17 6:46 p.m.
maschinenbau wrote: In reply to Indy-Guy: Thank you so much. Yes, feel free to come by! While you're down here, why not go a little further to Cars and Coffee? Memphis IN off 65, Saturday 9-12. I plan to bring the Camino if the weather looks nice. Either way, PM me and let's meet up this weekend

Looks like we're on to go get this tomorrow. Co-Driver can't make it in time for Cars & Coffee. I sent you a PM. Hopefully see you around 12:30 ish.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy Dork
1/23/17 4:56 p.m.

Gariathon, It was nice meeting and chatting with you this weekend. Thanks for the deal, it continues to remain in good hands, and the good Lord (& SWMBO) willing, will see the Challenge soon !

garaithon
garaithon Reader
1/24/17 1:03 p.m.

Same here! I am glad that it stayed in the GRM family, and I cannot wait to see it at the Challenge! Let me know if you need any help or have any questions.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
1/24/17 1:20 p.m.

Damn, wish I had seen this earlier.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
1/24/17 4:23 p.m.
maschinenbau wrote: Oh no, this is way too close to home. Only 20 minutes away. Must resist... EDIT: I see you're trying to get rid of that Audi too and need a new daily driver? I have a perfect reliable low-mileage '08 Saturn Astra manual... 2 for 1? Wait, then I wouldn't have a daily driver...hmmm

Where are you located and is the Astra a sedan?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YxN8rKZI4FcaHAtA9puBXhQz7VrMewPnZFuh3YsZXbVV6JdvGcgQBFiPfXcii93y