Cotton PowerDork
5/28/18 2:51 p.m.

That’s a good looking wagon.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
5/29/18 7:08 a.m.
Indy-Barely Functional-Guy said:

In reply to Dusterbd13 :

Edit: showed this to my wife, her response: let's go right now. She's a keeper. This would be our sixth car. wink

She is a smart lady. 

maschinenbau
maschinenbau GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/29/18 7:22 a.m.

Can't believe I missed this! Wow what a find, and awesome trip! Bring your Challenge wagon over sometime!

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/29/18 2:04 p.m.
maschinenbau said:

Can't believe I missed this! Wow what a find, and awesome trip! Bring your Challenge wagon over sometime!

X2!!

Indy-Barely Functional-Guy
Indy-Barely Functional-Guy UltraDork
5/30/18 10:54 p.m.

Build thread started:

Das Einhorn - LebensmittelgeschäftWägon

Thanks again WillHoonForFood.  I owe you one wink

5/30/18 10:57 p.m.
JamesMcD said:

This is awesome.

And wow you have one of those home-schooler busses. My wife and I have been contemplating one of those.

Go for it.  The E350 makes a really good tow pig.  I don't know why more gearheads don't like them. HUGE enclosed area for hauling tools and such that stays dry, and you can lock up.

5/30/18 11:02 p.m.

In reply to ProDarwin :

It was a cozy little place, priest gave a good sermon.

5/30/18 11:03 p.m.
AngryCorvair said:

In reply to Indy-Barely Functional-Guy :

Could be as simple as a crack in the overflow bottle.  I have found that the M62 responds well to Blue Devil cooling system leak sealer.  your M60 is substantially similar.

It ended up swallowing about 3/4 of a gallon all together.  There's a slow leak somewhere.  Thanks for the tip.

5/30/18 11:07 p.m.
Justjim75 said:

You may be related to me, we at least have similar taste in cars.  I too have a 5 series wagon and a Caprice wagon, as you know.

Lusting for your 5 series wagon primed me to jump quickly on this one when it became available.  I just couldn't bring myself to shoot you that lowball offer on it, didn't want to offend.  Hopefully I'll see you at the challenge this year.

5/30/18 11:09 p.m.
maschinenbau said:

Yes, I'll have to bring it down for another working weekend on the Datsaniti.

WillHoonForFood
WillHoonForFood New Reader
5/30/18 11:26 p.m.

No worries, I'll consider it my good deed because it seems to be in good hands. I'll be sure to follow, because I love the thread title!

On the other hand, if you're ever interested in a Fiero parts car... You'd be doing me a solid by getting it out of the rents' backyard. hah!

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FSthpWt59agYys1z770yXXp5gjjYXVWOaQpW0V2HF4znt5wVkI3zHFRYs3Wo3y8h