lrrs
lrrs New Reader
7/3/15 7:35 a.m.

Pictures here: http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/5103585099.html

Starting with the important stuff.

Issues: Rust - fenders, hood, rocker Pics show current state. Drivers window rattles, minor rattle from wiper switch. Day/night flipper tab on mirror does not work Gas gauge reads 1/4 when close to empty. Brakes squeak when first applied, but there is plenty of pad left.

Extras: 3 sets of rims with tires, Steel with pretty worn snows, Stock bubbles with really worn BFGs? street tires, Montgi mr7s with falken 912s with some life left (did not hydro plane in the heave rain last month) Original Konis, 3 are good, one of the rears is bad, chrome on shaft flaked off and oil leaked out. Original ACR springs

1998 Dodge Neon ACR Original owner, 250200 miles, Blue, 2 door, 5 speed, 2.0 liter DOHC engine. Yellow Konis with Mopar High Rate springs. Can be seen in Rochester weeknights and some weekends.

Runs and drives good Resent work: Oil and filter change last week of June 1st. Timing belt/water pump/belts - New AC Compressor / Condenser / Receiver-Dryer June of 2013 (215700 miles) New Battery September 2014, Catalytic Converter and Oxygen Sensors Sept 2013. New spark plugs installed less than 1000 miles ago, new set of wires still on box. EGR valve and engine coolant hard lines replaced June 2014, Fuel tank filler neck, Aug 2014.

JBL rear speakers, Dual door speakers, Radio is a factory radio AM/FM/Cassette, but not original, I have the original, but the cassette player was starting to drag.

$1200 Firm for all. Will sell the extras separate, would like to keep the original bubble rims with the car encase I don't sell it and some day restore it. Make a realistic offer on the part, and don't forget, shipping cost will be on you.

EDIT: Please don't tell me it needs a new motor and transmission cause it has 250K miles like many of the craigslist respondents have. It does not smoke or knock. If you plan on putting a 200 shot of nitrous or a turbo and running high boost, then I would be worried about the engine.

Thanks, Steve LRRS@juno.com

bentwrench
bentwrench HalfDork
7/3/15 9:11 a.m.

http://forums.neons.org

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
7/3/15 2:13 p.m.

Man, I see alot of those running around with well over 200K on them. A real testament to the car because you know ACRs weren't driven by grandma to church on Sundays only.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
87Ri9TTr6LNSpHoIMPl1OJHJZOwdhkts3syTwHtDXOwsbzEQbelR6OsZ8ONLiGTB