t25torx
t25torx Dork
6/23/18 2:23 p.m.

SOLD!

Hey Guys and Gals, figured I'd post this up if anyone's looking for a cheap super clean daily driver.

About the car.

2006 Mercury Milan. 2.3L 5-speed. 226k miles on it.

Since I bought it back in November I have been keeping up with it's maintenance and it has had these parts replaced and services done.

Synthetic Oil Change 2500 miles ago
New Cooper RS3 G1 Tires 4000 miles ago
Air filter, iridium spark plugs, and motor/ transmission mounts, 6000 miles ago.
Thermostat/housing/sensor assembly. 6000 miles ago.
Front and rear rotors and rear pads, 6000 Miles ago.
New Battery 3 Months ago.

Amenities include.

Power Windows, and locks. Heated power mirrors. Keyless entry. Power drivers seat, leather seats in good shape. Steering Wheel Radio Controls and Line in AUX for your phone. Cruise control. OEM All Weather Floor Mats

Will pass emissions, no engine lights. AirBag light is on as it's waiting on a replacement bag from Ford as part of the big Takata recall. Passenger side front inner axle boot is torn a little, and the drivers side lower ball joint is squeaking a little. Other than those things, it's in perfect shape.

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
6/24/18 3:58 p.m.

A/C work?

t25torx
t25torx Dork
6/25/18 9:01 a.m.

In reply to Klayfish :

What's cooler than bein' cool? Ice Cold.

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
6/25/18 9:02 a.m.

Seems like a great deal. I didn't know they made the Milan in a manual.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
6/25/18 12:36 p.m.

The Milan and Fusion were both offered in manual for Gen 1 and Gen2.  The manual was 4 cyl only but what I think was cool is that manual did not reduce your choices to stripper model only.  You could get the Milan Premier or Fusion SEL still with a manual.  Like this one here, that then got you the options of leather seating, climate control, steering wheel radio controls and nice wheels along with manual.  

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
6/26/18 7:28 p.m.

I tried to message you, but it bounced back.  Shoot me a message or post your e-mail here.

t25torx
t25torx Dork
6/28/18 2:00 p.m.

Forgot about the New battery and the new rotors and pads I put on it.

t25torx
t25torx Dork
8/13/18 8:37 a.m.

Bumping up. Going to be replacing the front axle that's got the torn boot and all the front suspension arms to get rid of the squeak this week.

artur1808
artur1808 GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/15/18 12:19 p.m.

Looks like a great deal! if this is still around if/when my Jeep sells, you can expect to hear from me.

Out of curiosity, what sort of fuel economy have you been getting?

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
8/15/18 2:45 p.m.

I'm still keeping an eye on this.  Like we talked about, sooner or later I'm gonna need something for my son.

t25torx
t25torx Dork
8/15/18 2:46 p.m.

In reply to artur1808 :

I get around 25 with mostly city (A/C on) driving. When I took it to the Mitty this year I got 30hwy. It's not the best nor is it the worst mileage ever.

red_stapler
red_stapler Dork
8/30/18 2:40 p.m.

Where did you take those pictures? That is a really cool background.

t25torx
t25torx Dork
9/6/18 9:14 a.m.
red_stapler said:

Where did you take those pictures? That is a really cool background.

It's over at the Old Hickory dam, in the parking lot for the little beach area.

On a side note, I'll take $1600 with the steel wheels and wheel covers back on it. The tires are about 25% tread on those.

Greg Voth
Greg Voth Dork
9/6/18 9:25 a.m.

I had two of these in fusion automatic trim for company cars for about four years total.

I remember them fondly and had zero issues with either. If I lost my Cruze today id be calling you.

t25torx
t25torx Dork
9/18/18 12:12 p.m.

Mark it SOLD. Got her shifted last week to her new owner.

red_stapler
red_stapler Dork
9/19/18 11:18 p.m.
t25torx said:

Mark it SOLD. Got her shifted last week to her new owner.

Hooray!  Glad to see you were able to sell it.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lMCEx1JO7QQalExrwL4zfpuinp4RRyTUevQ3vUlz4QtJEMYyslRwRrN7WNebcPfW