John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/4/11 8:47 p.m.

We have all heard the tragedy that struck the once arid land we call Kid Rock Acres, Noah rowed a double wide into the trailer park as sweet baby Jesus unleashed his rainy wrath on the home of The Paved Church of the Holy Cone and with it showed the neighborhood what automotive waterboarding is. The GLI now belongs to the fine folks at the Copart auction and I am left with a set of pretty but slightly imperfect BBS RCs with a BRAND FREAKING NEW (I mean less than 200 miles new folks).

For those of you out of the loop the MKIV Jettas hot sedan was equipped with a set of "chrome like powdercoated 18x8" 5x100mm 57mm PCD BBS wheels"

Here is a pic of them installed on JettuGLI:

From CARS

Here is the most recent photo:

From July 28, 2011

So here is the deal, you get four nice but not perfect wheels, four brand farking gnu cheap ass Asian tires, the BBS center cap wrench and a matched set of VW wheel lock bolts and key.

$650.00.

Will I negotiate? Pshaw, of course I will. Will I give them away? Fark no!

I will drive them around greater mid Michigan to deliver them for pretty much a sixxer of YOUR favorite beer, but if you want me to ship them I will ask full price plus the shipping and packaging cost.

Who's it gonna be?

quasimofo(a)gmail.com

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/5/11 6:44 p.m.

SALE PENDING.

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
8/5/11 8:28 p.m.

If I had anything they would fit, they would have been mine. GLWS MOFO!

kyle1
kyle1
3/9/12 5:59 p.m.

i am very interested just need to know if i could come pick them up or if i might need to pay for shipping

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/10/12 1:20 a.m.

Man if your sale falls through lemme know. I may be interested very soon. Gotta secure the passat I'm thinkin about first.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/10/12 1:26 a.m.

This was from Aug 2011...

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/10/12 7:59 p.m.

Doh! Dammit who necro'd this and got my hopes up?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2VRV4JzT4K4NyTATgcV1db3M4kfIlAMj5p48R2icVqdHJhgdBCbKHIXLfMZn2760