drivendaily
drivendaily New Reader
5/30/16 6:05 p.m.

The engine/trans/cooling/interior have been sold, but it's still a mostly-rust-free chassis. Fresh Koni dampers, stock springs, and polyurethane bushings all around. Drop a powertrain, new windshield, seats, and harnesses in and you're good to go. The wheels on it are 15x7, and there's a set of 15x7 steel wheels, along with a set of 15x6 ice racing wheels (bolted) that come with it. lightweight aluminum hood, two sets of working lights, and a full set of body panels included.

I have the title in a box here somewhere, just show up with a trailer and a fistful of cash and haul it away. Located in Manchester, NH. I don't have a lot of time to spend on this, so if you're serious just call/text me at 413-931-1486.

As it sits today As it sits from the rear Engine bay today Included spares

drivendaily
drivendaily New Reader
5/30/16 6:20 p.m.

If you want a power plant, I know a guy. He has a ready-to-run ka24e with wiring, ecu, and transmission that can be thrown on your trailer for an extra $100.

Cactus
Cactus Reader
5/30/16 10:36 p.m.

Hell of a deal. If you were a couple states closer, I'd be there asap.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Dork
5/31/16 7:09 a.m.

What is "mostly-rust-free" in terms of actual, structural issues?

drivendaily
drivendaily New Reader
5/31/16 8:08 a.m.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote: What is "mostly-rust-free" in terms of actual, structural issues?

There's a small hole on the driver's floor, closest to the rocker. The unibody "frame rails" are dinged up, but still square. There are no structural issues, but if you go digging for repairs that could be made, there's a weekend's worth of work.

I'll get some photos of all of it tonight.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UltraDork
5/31/16 5:16 p.m.

What year is the car?

drivendaily
drivendaily New Reader
6/1/16 7:00 a.m.

I didn't have a chance to get more photos last night, sorry. It's a 1988.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0Ydg6H16SDrbIcLBziMEp8a7rxI20xgq4Hx91vuS3rEW3jYFRj0LgLIQbCWKl2ZX