Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/7/17 5:33 p.m.

Pretty sure he meant Coronet...

66 dodge coroner old bracket race car 8 and 3/4 rear no motor or trans the guys wife i bought car from has the 440 and 727 trans 3000 or best offer jimmy 718 358 0406

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/7/17 5:43 p.m.

I came here for some sort of hearse content. I am disappoint.

Stealthtercel
Stealthtercel Dork
7/8/17 9:43 p.m.

Can't help thinking there's a story behind this: "A" buys car from "B", but B's wife "C" still has the 440 and the 727? OK, so is she putting them in a Cuda? Is this some sort of insane division of marital assets? Is she seriously annoyed about something B and/or A did? Would a sensible person keep checking CL for R-class AMGs?

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/9/17 7:23 a.m.
Stealthtercel wrote: Can't help thinking there's a story behind this: "A" buys car from "B", but B's wife "C" still has the 440 and the 727? OK, so is she putting them in a Cuda? Is this some sort of insane division of marital assets? Is she seriously annoyed about something B and/or A did? Would a sensible person keep checking CL for R-class AMGs?

These questions—and many others—will be answered in the next episode of...Soap.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/9/17 10:06 a.m.

The rolling chassis is in the living room. Better than a garage.

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/9/17 10:24 a.m.

In reply to Stealthtercel:

I just figured the seller bought it from the owner's widow, but for whatever reason she kept/he didn't want the drivetrain.

Tony Sestito
Tony Sestito PowerDork
7/10/17 9:19 a.m.

Buy it, complete drag race conversion, and give it a cool 60's/70's paint job with the name "The Coroner" in gold leaf on red flake. Done.

Cooter
Cooter HalfDork
7/10/17 11:21 a.m.

Dual Quads! New Stereo!!

ultraclyde
ultraclyde PowerDork
7/10/17 6:02 p.m.
OHSCrifle wrote: The rolling chassis is in the living room. Better than a garage.

And now you know what the divorce was about

That_Renault_Guy
That_Renault_Guy GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/11/17 10:42 a.m.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Zg6f6woADPDd1ZvYtKHQWrWOiidSriGKljU77LdW71M4Sz6SvrTyO8N7fMaI6BIS