stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
10/26/10 5:59 p.m.

Hey everyone, It's time to make room for a Locost project so my stash of Mk 2 Supra parts to go. I rounded this stuff to serve as spares for my LeMons car. We tossed a rod and I didn't have a complete spare motor so these have been sitting in boxes unused since then. I've got: ECU ($30) Gage cluster ($30) The double wing (one on the roof one on the end other end of the hatch, free you pick it up) Valve covers ($20 for the pair) A perfect blue dashboard (no cracks, tears, etc, $75) A box of the special Toyota fuel system bolts ($1 per for the whole box, $3 if I have to find one for you) Air flow meter (stock flapper type, $25) Stock rubber intake pipe (connects the air meter to the intake manifold, $15) Engine wiring harness (All the special Toyota only connectors, $35) Headlights with buckets, the part that moves and the part that doesn't $10 Interior panels (door panels kick panels, lower dash, all blue) 10$, 7$ each for 2, $5 each for three or more

I'll keep looking and add to the list as I come up with stuff. I don't want to ship the big stuff but little stuff gets shipped USPS at your expense (actual cost only).

For the VW: I have an almost complete GTI interior (no seats or carpets, but including dash, gages, center console surround, steering wheel, HVAC controls, etc) that I took as partial trade for a car I got rid of. Tell me what bits you want and I'll figure out a price

I need a welder and a donor car (I'm thinking Miata or a double wishbone Civic) and a wrecked superbike for my Locost. If you want the whole collection, I'm willing to trade or trade plus cash or I'll buy the thing outright. I'm in Waterloo, IA. I may be traveling to Michigan at Thanksgiving and I'm willing to bring parts with me.

stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
10/28/10 9:40 a.m.

Edited to add more parts that I found. Feel free to make an offer on anything.

KSAW
KSAW
10/31/10 1:24 a.m.

Hi I was interested in your blue dash for sale the one with no cracks cuts or tears. If you could send a picture I would appreciate it as I am very interested thanks.

KSAW

KSAW
KSAW New Reader
10/31/10 1:24 a.m.

In reply to stumpmj:

Hi I was interested in your blue dash for sale the one with no cracks cuts or tears. If you could send a picture I would appreciate it as I am very interested thanks.

KSAW

stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
11/1/10 11:38 a.m.
KSAW wrote: In reply to stumpmj: Hi I was interested in your blue dash for sale the one with no cracks cuts or tears. If you could send a picture I would appreciate it as I am very interested thanks. KSAW

I'll post one up for you tonight.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Bik4ZBODwEoJN80bmbQWcVlbggbPrG8Tqev8DbV8uR1rQLnpsFIfePDC642slzWD