B13Birk
B13Birk GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/27/17 8:27 a.m.

Challenge easy-ish button : https://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/6193839213.html

STANCE fully adjustable coilovers, 17x7 American Racing Torque Thrust wheels, Dunlop Direzza Sport tires, Hawk brake pads with stainless steel brake lines. Interior partially stripped. Brand new (in the box) MSA headers included, brand new (in the box) hood pins included, many miscellaneous parts, including stock wheels. Currently has some broken studs on stock exhaust manifolds, but runs and drives normally.

WHITE CAR: 1986 300ZX Turbo, 5sp manual. digital dash, electronic suspension. I purchased this car almost solely for the turbo setup and spare motor, but lost interest in the project. Engine and transmission in great condition. Previous owner was in a fender-bender that damaged nose. When he drove away, the hood latch came undone and ruined hood and smashed windshield. Car will start and run, but needs to be towed or trailered as it has no radiator / cooling system. Has been sitting for a while.

Take over where I left off and build a race car or great track day car. Or turn the white one back into a nice old school turbo daily driver. Clean titles for both cars. Cash only, in person, no shenanigans. $2000 or best offer. VERY motivated seller. First reasonable offer takes them home.

classicJackets
classicJackets HalfDork
6/27/17 8:56 a.m.

This would be an awesome project set for someone with the space!!

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/27/17 12:44 p.m.

There was one that recently sold on here I think that was an ex-challenge car. Complete, running, and actually fast (magazine documented!) for about the same money. I think.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
6/27/17 1:38 p.m.

Linky no worky.

B13Birk
B13Birk GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/27/17 3:27 p.m.

In reply to SVreX:

Seems to be a GRM issue. Works when copy and pasted.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
6/27/17 3:37 p.m.

That looks like a pretty sweet deal.

B13Birk
B13Birk GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/21/17 9:12 a.m.

This guy is still trying to sell these! He is a part of my scca region he is welcoming low ball offers he just wants them gone. You could really build a great car here for the challenge, chump car, lemons, track day etc! If I wasn't already long down the road of my g20 build I'd buy them!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
A7BJQhx5C1PJXHZ6zTBvzDKwmFzyFBgHIPBDnKHVRmsXrV2IDOWJD1VaodjnGVuP