turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/6/13 3:41 p.m.

Need to start cleaning the garage up to make room for the new purchase:

924 HVAC control parts:

924 Turbo coolant cross-over pipe:

150mph Gauge set (the speedo needle is broken, odometer works), $20:

924 N/A K&N drop-in air filter:

924/924S/85.5 and earlier 944 Black glove box, $10:

944 "Euro" rear valance (pretty worn out, but fixable with some fiberglass and resin):

1 NEW pair of 5x130 (Porsche) to 5x120 (BMW/Corvette) wheel pattern adapters, 1" thick, $60:

924 2.0L MSDS header, $100:

Anything that doesn't have a price listed is available for whatever it is worth to you (first lowball offer that pays for the shipping wins basically). If the stuff doesn't sell by the end of the month its going into the trash/recycling. If you have any questions or concerns, let me know via PM.

M030
M030 Dork
9/7/13 11:29 a.m.

Got a good wiper motor?

turboswede
9/7/13 2:44 p.m.

No, sorry :(

I'll keep an eye out though.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
9/7/13 3:38 p.m.

How is the tach driven?

turboswede
9/7/13 3:42 p.m.

Electronically. The output of the Ford EDIS module controls them just fine, so I'd say it's a pretty standard tach signal.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
9/7/13 5:36 p.m.

Shoot me a total shipped to 46237 for the gauges.

turboswede
9/7/13 7:48 p.m.

Will do :)

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
9/8/13 4:10 p.m.

Is the shell still around, or is it being make into seat brackets for a Kia already?

turboswede
9/8/13 6:31 p.m.

This is all just parts I had laying around after building the 924.

Given the amount of fiberglass I had to put into the battery tray for the 924 after bending it back to somewhat close to normal, you don't want that battery tray. You'd be better off making a new one with a chunk of old appliance and a rock ;)

I'll likely list the 924 separately as a whole before I consider parting it out.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
9/9/13 9:24 a.m.
turboswede wrote: This is all just parts I had laying around after building the 924. Given the amount of fiberglass I had to put into the battery tray for the 924 after bending it back to somewhat close to normal, you don't want that battery tray. You'd be better off making a new one with a chunk of old appliance and a rock ;) I'll likely list the 924 separately as a whole before I consider parting it out.

Ok, thanks. The PO cut the battery tray out, looks like at least 1/2 inch up the sides so coming up with a template might be hard for a guy with no metalwork experience. But, having no experience just means I'll have no idea how bad it looks when I'm done haha.

docwyte
docwyte HalfDork
9/10/13 9:05 a.m.

Have the rear hatch lock assembly? Somehow I've lost the bit that the key turns that then actuates the lock and unlocks the hatch...

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
9/10/13 9:14 a.m.

If that rear valence was closer, I would take it to attempt to put on the Yugo but I am not sure it would be worth shipping...

turboswede
9/11/13 1:04 p.m.

In reply to docwyte:

Hmm, I don't believe so. I may hit the local U-pull-it to look at a 924, they are the same, so I'll see if I can grab one for you.

turboswede
9/11/13 1:05 p.m.

In reply to 93EXCivic:

Well, it would be free and I could see if it would fit in a small enough box to make it worthwhile (its three pieces and the center section is broken where the exhaust cut out it, so I could break it into 4 pieces and you could fiberglass it up to fit how you'd like.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
9/18/13 2:37 p.m.

Sent you a PM.

ohms
ohms Reader
9/18/13 3:46 p.m.

hmm. do you have the porsche script door handles or the porche emblem latch for the glovebox? or the stock steering wheel? (yes, i have a vw mk1 that i like doing silly things to)

turboswede
9/18/13 5:10 p.m.

Nope, the gloveboxes don't come with Porsche emblems because they have key locks on them. At least both of mine do.

Script handles are a no as I've only ever had the early style with the plastic inserts.

Stock steering wheel might be around, but it might have been recycled.

Burtonboard180
Burtonboard180
10/26/13 10:11 a.m.

Still have the long tube header around? Also wheel spacers? Thanks Andrew

docwyte
docwyte HalfDork
10/28/13 9:22 a.m.

You have a left rear tail light? I got collected at the track on Saturday...

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/28/13 3:31 p.m.
Burtonboard180 wrote: Still have the long tube header around? Also wheel spacers? Thanks Andrew

Wheel adapters are still around. Header is sold. Send me a PM and we'll talk shipping.

Sorry Doc; No taillights. I'll keep an eye out for you.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IBdYGWc0aoJ0xwQhWJaOoZF6IuaPDA4y60LR7RWFxHX8N29mfjvxfZgRUNPEb7jz