Presented by Nine Lives Racing
1 2
modernbeat
modernbeat HalfDork
10/5/10 8:20 p.m.

I think that would be a good candidate for a Camaro spoiler. They're cheap ($25), easy to modify, clean looking, and flexible. They are flat on top, so they can be formed to fit just about any car.

If it's too big, or you can't stomach putting an American part on your Italian hottie, you can stay with the Axis powers and go German with an A1 Rabbit front lip. They are made in shallow and deep lengths. I don't have a source, or any pics of the shallow version, but here's the more common deep spoiler.

Shaun
Shaun Reader
10/6/10 12:01 a.m.

In reply to ditchdigger:

When I put a coroplast (corrugated plastic sheet- the stuff cheap signs are printed on) belly pan on my 96 civic I was very pleasantly surprised by how much less prone the car was to being moved around by wind or semi wakes. dirt cheap- the stuff is 15 or 20 bucks (or something < $.. i forget exactly- but if i thought it was cheap, it was cheap) for a 4' x 8' sheet. It settled the car down very noticeably. whilst avoiding the hot bits I manged to cover about 70% of the bottom of the car by using self tappers with fenderwashers, and zip ties. The car became quite a bit more slippery as well- much cheaper than horspower...

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Z1Cy0FGE8lCPTv3Wpq7pQRP1u2AodP6KPexAxyAfiewFatg1cS0fbJDHfSKSDnp0