JeremySalenius
JeremySalenius New Reader
1/19/23 8:54 a.m.

Hey guys I figured I would add my build since I joined. I have been working on it for about 6 years now and it gets more and more work each winter.

This winter is the addition of carbon fiber parts. I am in the process of making all the body panels out of carbon fiber. And then we will move onto the roof and quarter panels. I typically haven't documented the build anywhere because it's mine and I am usually in a rush working on it or doing it super late at night so that has been hard. Thus winter though I have made it a point to document everything we do. 

Check out the latest YouTube video on the build. And the previous ones if you like.

https://youtu.be/refg3VoAT68

JeremySalenius
1/19/23 8:56 a.m.

A little bit from the beginning. Here is what the car looked like when I brought it home. Just a plain jane '65 coupe with a straight 6 and automatic transmission. That didn't last long.

JeremySalenius
1/19/23 9:00 a.m.

And for current reference here is how it looked when we loaded up for our last event. There have been thousands of man hours in between these 2 photos. And the car is almost entirely different. 

It is now an LS turbo swapped, T56 car with independent rear suspension, cage, aero and much more in between.

I will try to fill in some of the other history when I have time.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
1/19/23 9:11 a.m.

I'm excited to watch this. Please brain dump all the information you humanly can on us. Trust me when I say you will not overwhelm this group with minutiae

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6EbkWL1gimfKvhaV3u0InqsmwagNjHCFi0BEGwq2c3ju3QQMbPjX7ZijisPWoNl3