1 2 3
ep16
ep16 New Reader
4/7/20 1:56 p.m.

In reply to kaiscott98 :

Try Roadcraft UK in Shoreham-By-sea, I will eventually need a new box for my 3rd Gen when the T5 cries enough. So will grab  a T56 from him. Handy having the only Tremec dealer certainly in the country, maybe even Europe, on the same road as where you work!

kaiscott98
kaiscott98 New Reader
4/7/20 2:41 p.m.

Oh thanks, will take a look on their site, and while im at it, google where i can sell a kidney at. buying a new box will probs cost a forture, could ask if they have any used older stuff.

kaiscott98
kaiscott98 New Reader
4/8/20 10:58 a.m.

Spent the day doing some bodywork to the rear end, gonna start there and work forward. Had to grind back a lot of filler and fibreglass that had come away from the metal, then sanded down the rest of the upper wing and b-pillar, took most of the day, and i think i could rob a bank now as ive got no fingerprints left... Also found some different colours of paint under some of the filler, the original green i think, then some orange/red, black, silver, yellow and the silver. pretty cool, might help me in finding more info on the car, now i know the colours its been!

also pulled the front drivers brake hat and disk (rotor) to see what the hub was, does anyone recognise a hub like this, any way of knowing? its chevy pattern, and the studs are 1/2".

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6rj9152EnYajgEeam5LelZn24iXasXNyq8eoL0kfGefZTkfDVrZsoYYIeujsPDz7