1 ... 9 10 11
spacecadet
spacecadet GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/20/18 10:48 a.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

Kid#1: I want to take the Harlequin Lesbianmobile to college next year. 

I nearly spit up my coffee on my keyboard and computer... but it's definitely on my chin right now.. 

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
12/20/18 10:55 a.m.
dculberson said:

"Forester Tricolore," you're killing me here. I hope my kids banter is that entertaining when they're old enough. At 4 years old and 20 months old it's a little simpler for now. Though the 4 year old did exclaim "I hurt my knee. I didn't pinch my cartilage, but it hurts like I did."

I'll be honest, it's hard to tell them to stop being A-holes to each other when I'm laughing so hard. 

spacecadet
spacecadet GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/20/18 11:22 a.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:
dculberson said:

"Forester Tricolore," you're killing me here. I hope my kids banter is that entertaining when they're old enough. At 4 years old and 20 months old it's a little simpler for now. Though the 4 year old did exclaim "I hurt my knee. I didn't pinch my cartilage, but it hurts like I did."

I'll be honest, it's hard to tell them to stop being A-holes to each other when I'm laughing so hard. 

The true tests of parenting. 

BirgerBuilder
BirgerBuilder Reader
12/20/18 2:32 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

Note to the Subaru engineer who determined that there is enough room in the engine bay for the 2.5 DOHC: You're right, but you're also kind of a dick. 

Drivers side valve cover gasket is done. I would have taken pictures of the process but they would have ended up blurry with rage. 

Ha! replacing those gaskets on the WRX was a B**********CH. I swear it would have been easier to pull the engine. 
Also, plus one for that super cheap stereo. I must have over-paid at 15$. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UberDork
12/20/18 2:36 p.m.

There should be a thread where people post pictures of their cars and your kids name them.

Slammo
Slammo New Reader
12/21/18 10:27 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

...cars that are this bad and this good at the same time are hard to come by. 

Oh please, I've got a whole fleet of them.  Let me know if you are looking for another Forester though.

Glad to hear the head unit works well, I'll probably be picking one up in the near future.

mazdeuce - Seth
1/25/19 7:40 a.m.

Deucekid#2 is driving. He wanted to start on the Volt, since we're still holding onto it, but he's getting ready to move to the Subaru soon. I used it to teach the basics of clutch/shifting to kid#1 over Christmas as well. We'll see how long the clutch lasts under kid abuse. In the meantime, the new radio has stopped working which is annoying. I did finally get around to tightening the alternator/power steering belt after months of squeal when it was cold. Feels like a much nicer car with that fixed.

Dirtydog
Dirtydog GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/25/19 8:34 a.m.

New spin??  2 wrenches = 1 cup of Down by the River  "refreshment".

mazdeuce - Seth
3/31/19 6:06 p.m.

This is the Subaru driving away. I'm a little sad, but also happy. I know this guy from way back. He was driving it to rallycross events when I started driving the Mazda2. It went to his cousin, the guy I bought it from, and now back to him.

Watching him walk around the car, run his hand over the stickers that he put on, grab the Buddha statue out of the dash cubby and tell me where he got it. It went to the right home. 

1 ... 9 10 11

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xagx9R0N5bYUuJTwH3ZtoHi1GzIyVQteMTWoQFPrI5HDd93eMwuDxZLJIbXYPne8