pimpm3
pimpm3 Reader
2/19/13 11:29 p.m.

Last year I had my best finish in the three challenges that I have competed in. I got 11th overall, 6th in the concours, and 9th in the autocross. Of course taking a solid entry and adding power would have been too easy, so I sold the Civic.

Fast forward to yesterday morning when I purchased my new challenge car....

It is a 1991 BMW 325i. The car needs some work as one would imagine, but over all it is not in bad shape. The car has the sports seats, and a decent set of basket weaves. It is rust free as far as I can tell and it runs great. It has a factory spoiler and what look like factory side skirts (325ix skirts???)

Unfortunatly it is an autotragic, and it has several dents. On top of that the previous owner aparently was a stripper with an angry significant other. Most of the body panels have key marks and I found several strip club flyers inside. All of the seats are shot and in need of recovering.

(Yes it says "Pole Fitness")

Strip club flyers...

I should get it home in the next couple of days and then I will figure out what I have.

fasted58
fasted58 UberDork
2/19/13 11:43 p.m.

that should win the pole award

pimpm3
pimpm3 Reader
2/19/13 11:47 p.m.

Maybe I will incorporate the flyers into a bribe of some sort for the judges... I will have to ponder that...

pimpm3
pimpm3 Reader
2/20/13 12:33 a.m.
fasted58 wrote: that should win the pole award

Thats for Danica after the 17th

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BGm0zEI1Vh08HFxGMFZenJN9InAqDyZAQs0aRsqIoNjhnYTvVZC1OjV2jG9yEcEP