1 2
JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
7/23/13 9:02 p.m.
Xceler8x wrote: Reading this build thread is like reading a story about an orgy. I'm never going there but I enjoy reading about the experience.

My wife thanks you for the laugh and if that's not in the next "Say What?" I've lost faith.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/23/13 9:30 p.m.
JThw8 wrote:
Xceler8x wrote: Reading this build thread is like reading a story about an orgy. I'm never going there but I enjoy reading about the experience.
My wife thanks you for the laugh and if that's not in the next "Say What?" I've lost faith.

Plus eleventy billion!

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
7/23/13 9:30 p.m.
JThw8 wrote: My wife thanks you for the laugh and if that's not in the next "Say What?" I've lost faith.

Thanks for the kudos JThw8. I'm sure I owed you one for my being a jerk to you or in your general presence in the past. Glad to even out my karma load a bit.

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
7/24/13 6:46 a.m.
Xceler8x wrote:
JThw8 wrote: My wife thanks you for the laugh and if that's not in the next "Say What?" I've lost faith.
Thanks for the kudos JThw8. I'm sure I owed you one for my being a jerk to you or in your general presence in the past. Glad to even out my karma load a bit.

If you are referencing a particular incident I assure you I have a terrible memory and cannot think of any way you may have offended :)

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wxXaNhe7ZN6DwfMuBMNSjio6xTUOPRxLZqzguEostJxpOwkkDgIO4Kc4AKdSSS28