Antihero (Forum Supporter)
Antihero (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/1/22 12:01 p.m.

Interesting name change for the OP.....

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/1/22 12:09 p.m.
OHSCrifle said:

Hey dude. "This" topic of conversation isn't yours to delete. It is part of the community. You can either like it or not like it. 

This is also a great place to comment on your forthcoming garage posts. 

Unfortunately, it looks like that's unlikely to happen.

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/community/LostInTransit/

He's also requested that Discount Tire delete the community support thread.

Seriously, I hope LIT gets some help. All of his posts have a strong whiff of fantasy about them, with lots of name dropping followed by complex reasons why something isn't going to happen or didn't work. As soon as there is any interaction, there's an immediate deletion. There are never any pictures other than a couple of shots of a blue van that may or may not be the van in question (it was a reverse image search that led me to to the Discount Tire thread). There have also been posts about a 1-year-old Z06 that was flooded in 2004, and dad owning a Sunbeam Tiger, and an uncle that runs a lathe off a belt driven off the wheel of a truck parked outside. It's a fairly elaborate construction, and I think LIT is just trying to fit in somewhere. There is a thread on a Ford owner's club forum that seems to be working for him, as there's almost no interaction from other members. It's quite a story.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/1/22 12:36 p.m.

If nothing else, this thread has been entertaining! 

Gambit
Gambit New Reader
4/1/22 11:51 p.m.

How often does stuff like this happen? First time I'm seeing it first hand.

Maybe a moderator could do something about this guy and his new name....

MOD EDIT: cleaned up so I deleted your screen shot...JW

1 2 3

This topic is locked. No further posts are being accepted.

Our Preferred Partners
FqH6t8kHl6lWlEnM9f0ce3ikPTIMVDJs3KdSoaKzhMToAQimWaSCBDGLzOLoV6tM