1 2 3
Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap GRM+ Memberand Reader
4/17/18 9:31 a.m.

Seats are swapped! bought a whole set of seats just to replace my drivers seat. The white dust is body work dust. I vacuumed it off when i got to work. 
Before: 

After: 

Also was planning on doing my brakes this morning and decided it might be a good idea to turn the rotors so I'll do that tonight. 

Professor_Brap
4/18/18 9:23 a.m.

Shifter bushings installed and found a ton of leaves. 

Also did the PCV valve and fixed some vacuume hoses and charged the AC 

Bonus picture of the car 

Professor_Brap
4/23/18 10:40 a.m.

Not much happened this weekend, was mostly working on a cummins and a Hino roll back, but I did turn my rotors and new Hawk HP+ pads. 

Professor_Brap
4/26/18 9:34 a.m.

Did a oil change, trans flush and thermostat. t minus 2 days for the track day!!! 

Professor_Brap
4/30/18 10:03 a.m.

The HPDE this weekend went super well. Car ran beyond great with zero complaints. 

Best time on street tires on the Pro course at Mid Ohio was 1:55.46.

It was fun getting waved by in the Ol neon...... I think I might be posting this car up for sale soon to get into another miata. 

My Instructor drove a SRT-10 Ram and brought his LS S2000 the next day. 

Professor_Brap
5/3/18 2:46 p.m.
Professor_Brap
5/7/18 1:22 p.m.

Quick screen grab of some almost 3 wheel action. 

Professor_Brap
5/8/18 7:00 p.m.

Adjusted shifter cables for future owner. 

Professor_Brap
6/15/18 10:11 a.m.

Fixed/Charged the AC, did a trans fluid flush, and did the clutch pedal bushing. As of right now it only needs a right front top hat bushing, and its on order. 

Professor_Brap
6/18/18 8:29 a.m.

Well, the car got sold to a Neon person Saturday....  Its now his DD track day car which is pretty cool. Ill be updating the thread from time to time as i get updates from him. 

He rode down 5.5 Hours with a mutual friend of ours and picked up the car and drove it back up with zero issues. He is beyond stoked. 

Professor_Brap
7/16/18 11:03 a.m.

Car made it from Grand Rapids MI to Carlile PA won a award and made it home trouble free! 

MattO
MattO New Reader
12/8/18 2:42 p.m.

In reply to Professor_Brap :

Good find on a full set of seats without that driver's being trashed.  They appear to have come out of a 02.

MattO
MattO New Reader
12/8/18 2:51 p.m.

Won an award at Carlisle?...  Good job saving a super rare car.  Glad to see it went to another person who will use it as Dodge intended.  Maybe I'll see it out at some of the N. Indiana Autox events sometime.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cIEu2ruDjYvkw4DW17HaouV8koEHZSuthc9jxs7fL6Ifv9GiWQSxsWkAUaKTznIs