1 2 3
Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Reader
4/17/18 9:31 a.m.

Seats are swapped! bought a whole set of seats just to replace my drivers seat. The white dust is body work dust. I vacuumed it off when i got to work. 
Before: 

After: 

Also was planning on doing my brakes this morning and decided it might be a good idea to turn the rotors so I'll do that tonight. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Reader
4/18/18 9:23 a.m.

Shifter bushings installed and found a ton of leaves. 

Also did the PCV valve and fixed some vacuume hoses and charged the AC 

Bonus picture of the car 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Reader
4/23/18 10:40 a.m.

Not much happened this weekend, was mostly working on a cummins and a Hino roll back, but I did turn my rotors and new Hawk HP+ pads. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Reader
4/26/18 9:34 a.m.

Did a oil change, trans flush and thermostat. t minus 2 days for the track day!!! 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Reader
4/30/18 10:03 a.m.

The HPDE this weekend went super well. Car ran beyond great with zero complaints. 

Best time on street tires on the Pro course at Mid Ohio was 1:55.46.

It was fun getting waved by in the Ol neon...... I think I might be posting this car up for sale soon to get into another miata. 

My Instructor drove a SRT-10 Ram and brought his LS S2000 the next day. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Reader
5/3/18 2:46 p.m.
Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Reader
5/7/18 1:22 p.m.

Quick screen grab of some almost 3 wheel action. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Reader
5/8/18 7:00 p.m.

Adjusted shifter cables for future owner. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Reader
6/15/18 10:11 a.m.

Fixed/Charged the AC, did a trans fluid flush, and did the clutch pedal bushing. As of right now it only needs a right front top hat bushing, and its on order. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Reader
6/18/18 8:29 a.m.

Well, the car got sold to a Neon person Saturday....  Its now his DD track day car which is pretty cool. Ill be updating the thread from time to time as i get updates from him. 

He rode down 5.5 Hours with a mutual friend of ours and picked up the car and drove it back up with zero issues. He is beyond stoked. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Reader
7/16/18 11:03 a.m.

Car made it from Grand Rapids MI to Carlile PA won a award and made it home trouble free! 

1 2 3
Our Preferred Partners
ACzYawjI637JEHbhODKt2t5AVQj8jdaWUVZCGmcffZZo8K9ufD9ZHG1tFsyXFC3u