ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma New Reader
8/5/22 2:31 p.m.

Now I understand why GRM is such an enabling forum, I'm going to need to get a therapist (or at least more parking space)

So out of my feeler post, I ended up getting in touch with Stampie and buying 2 of his cars in a bundle deal. I picked up his Silverado for my dad to fix up and use as a work truck and his NB Miata that he picked up last year to use as my daily instead of the Q45. Originally I was just going to pick up the Miata but after good Mexican food and some persuasion, we picked up the Silverado too. Silverado needs to just be inspected at this point to get a rebuilt title (if anyone in the Orlando/central Florida area can help I would appreciate it.). The Miata just got delivered this morning and needs a top, new wheels, a deep clean and a slave cylinder.  All in all I'm extremely happy and glad to have met another long time GRM member.

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma New Reader
8/5/22 2:32 p.m.

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma New Reader
8/5/22 2:32 p.m.

In reply to ExcessKuma :

3 Former GRM cars all in one shot as a bonus 

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
8/5/22 4:12 p.m.

I figured that I would have a picture of my Miata, my single cab and the Q45 all in one shot but I do not...  

That's a good trifecta!  

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma New Reader
8/5/22 4:28 p.m.

In reply to John Welsh :

I think I'm the only one or maybe one of very few that have all 3 of these cars together in the same place.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/5/22 5:30 p.m.

It was great seeing you again and thanks for the added bonus of the Suntory Whisky.

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma New Reader
8/5/22 5:44 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

It's the least I could do for having you up early in the morning 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/5/22 5:46 p.m.

In reply to ExcessKuma :

It's good.  I'm sampling it now.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners