1 2
Doubleoh9
Doubleoh9 New Reader
2/18/17 7:33 p.m.

This is relevant to my interests! I've got an 05 legacy wagon 5mt I'm about to lift using outback parts. My dad named mine Butch the lesbian wagon.

thestig99
thestig99 HalfDork
2/20/17 7:48 p.m.
Skittle34 wrote:
thestig99 wrote:
Skittle34 wrote: I too have an 05 outback and see that your center console only has the CD/FM/AM selection. How did you get your aux cord to work? I'm also assuming you had the oem cord already built in.
05's do not have factory aux-in plugs. I installed a kit made by Jazzy Engineering. Taking the OEM radio all apart to access the ribbon connectors for the CD player looks worse than it is, and it works great. http://www.jazzyengineering.com/product_info.php?products_id=44
Odd... the PO must have installed an aux cord. I have one in the center console box that does nothing. I'll check out your link! Thanks!

Huh, they must have swapped the center console with one from a slightly newer Legacy/Outback.

Doubleoh9 wrote: This is relevant to my interests! I've got an 05 legacy wagon 5mt I'm about to lift using outback parts. My dad named mine Butch the lesbian wagon.

Nice! This car should be getting a lift in the not so distant future, too

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ma68So2imi8vBwzyV7CvBga0t9tiwBo4dtsxHldrSSWKbppoTYozeS8jXg4wVFWu