1 2
chandler
chandler UltimaDork
12/17/21 10:14 a.m.

Also, the trans to body mount underneath crosses over to the electric focus iirc and it's solid mount. I used it on my 5 and it was great. I never got brakes to last long enough for them to reach that level with 207,000 miles in 6 years. 

Opti
Opti Dork
12/17/21 1:40 p.m.

If youre looking for some more power a OpenFlash E85 tune made a massive difference on my Miata. Mine was a skyactiv with all the compression, but I bet switching to E85 or even a dedicated 93 tune could make a noticeable difference.

paul_s0
paul_s0 Reader
12/17/21 2:42 p.m.
chandler said:

Also, the trans to body mount underneath crosses over to the electric focus iirc and it's solid mount. I used it on my 5 and it was great. I never got brakes to last long enough for them to reach that level with 207,000 miles in 6 years. 

Yep, me too, fitted it last year and was a decent improvement

jwagner (Forum Supporter)
jwagner (Forum Supporter) Reader
12/20/21 5:10 p.m.
chandler said:

Wish I would'a known that.  Parts box from Mazda Motorsports just showed up today with the stock mount.  Heading out to the garage now to start wrenching.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bxiOE4OMjBt3wU6sexaExmmGRtl13FBO4TjiL7rVoUIFHvddKIiiQLgImfcM2hes