ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma New Reader
8/11/22 1:12 p.m.

Just a quick update on the Miata in case anyone is interested in following it.

This past weekend I accomplished the following:

- Pulled and documented all the spare bits left inside the Miata

- Pulled the floor mats and seats out, cleaned all the mildew and vaccummed the interior up. 

- Reassembled and lubed the window regulator and put the door panel together (Got a nice surprise in the form of a Clearwater Audio system installed by the original owner)

- Ordered a new slave cylinder and radio harness, someone in the Central Florida miata group wants to trade my bose radio for a Pioneer radio, which I'm glad to do.

Next week I'm picking up some 14 inch steelies with good tires, doing the radio trade and installing and bleeding the slave cylinder.

The last big task to tackle is attempting to readhere the back glass to the top, I have a Robbins top fitted and the glass fell out. The ideal thing would be put a new top on but I'm on a budget and can't always drive down to the miata so that'll be a last resort. 

Hoping to get the Miata road legal and safe to drive by the 29th as there's a local Roadster night. 

If any fellow Miata owners in the Orlando area see this, feel free to reach out, would love to meet more owners!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3ThbSUm6a1eUeHn9h3PsUaJS7mu7tYH2vPFqHTmN54kYEFahGGHCYGQuTOpBeXRs