1 2 3 4 ... 21
AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/15/18 11:05 a.m.
Joe Gearin said:

# 13 huh?    Well that's a fine choice.   I run "lucky" 13 whenever possible---- as an homage to Smokey....  never could figure out why they call this a 67 Chevelle, when it's clearly a 66..... still one of the coolest "cheater cars" ever!    

 

well, *that* didn't take long...

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
10/15/18 4:27 p.m.

Man, I hate public speaking.

You don’t say....

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/15/18 4:42 p.m.

Poopshovel is coming back, too, right?

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
10/15/18 4:49 p.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens :

Only if angry is. And Westside.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/15/18 5:01 p.m.
poopshovel again said:

In reply to David S. Wallens :

Only if angry is. And Westside.

Okay, I'll get on the horn. Plus, did you see that we're jamming? Bring your axe. 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/15/18 5:02 p.m.

I also really want to get Mike back, too. 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/15/18 5:05 p.m.
AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/15/18 5:35 p.m.
poopshovel again said:

In reply to David S. Wallens :

Only if angry is. And Westside.

I can't speak for westside but I'd love to see what they'd bring!

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/15/18 5:38 p.m.
David S. Wallens said:

"Gumball."

It's not a risk.  It's a Challenge.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/15/18 5:52 p.m.
AngryCorvair said:
David S. Wallens said:

"Gumball."

It's not a risk.  It's a Challenge.

Exactly.

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/15/18 6:02 p.m.
David S. Wallens said:
AngryCorvair said:
David S. Wallens said:

"Gumball."

It's not a risk.  It's a Challenge.

Exactly.

"It's going to be a good day..."

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/15/18 6:34 p.m.
Stefan said:
David S. Wallens said:
AngryCorvair said:
David S. Wallens said:

"Gumball."

It's not a risk.  It's a Challenge.

Exactly.

"It's going to be a good day..."

Perhaps the best line in the movie. 

problemaddict
problemaddict HalfDork
10/15/18 6:40 p.m.
David S. Wallens said:

I also really want to get Mike back, too. 

I feel the love, too!  Damn, I think 2008 was my last year.  I'm knee deep in an MGB V8 swap right now, but it doesn't fit the budget.  However, I do have a rusty old beetle languishing in the driveway...  I'll have to think on it.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/15/18 7:33 p.m.

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
10/16/18 3:26 p.m.
problemaddict said:
David S. Wallens said:

I also really want to get Mike back, too. 

I feel the love, too!  Damn, I think 2008 was my last year.  I'm knee deep in an MGB V8 swap right now, but it doesn't fit the budget.  However, I do have a rusty old beetle languishing in the driveway...  I'll have to think on it.

Dude. Come down. You know you’re welcome on the Hong team.

Also: Angry: Mental says he’ll only go if you do. 

JFC, this feels like organizing 8th grade prom...to the point where an “Enchantment under the goddamned berkeleying sea” theme might be necessary.

#eVilhongracing

Where the berkeley is evildky? Please tell me he’s alive?

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
10/16/18 3:37 p.m.

westsidetalon posted in this thread. Maybe if we say matt’s name three times....

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
10/16/18 3:44 p.m.

*Or “codependency under the swamp.”

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/16/18 4:47 p.m.

it's not a club.   it's a gang.

VWguyBruce
VWguyBruce Dork
10/16/18 5:36 p.m.
AngryCorvair said:

I am announcing right now that I will be bringing a car to the $2019 Challenge

Bravo Sir. It’s about time. 

I’ve been gathering parts for an ACVW entry for years. I looked at this just today. 

 

1976 VW beetle project cheap!
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/1976-vw-beetle-project-cheap/6724439837.html

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/16/18 6:34 p.m.

In reply to VWguyBruce :

Asking $260, just need it gone.  That's music to a challenger's ears!

westsidetalon
westsidetalon Reader
10/16/18 7:59 p.m.

Was planning on coming this year until the drags were cancelled, so definitely planning on 2019!

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/16/18 9:18 p.m.
westsidetalon said:

Was planning on coming this year until the drags were cancelled, so definitely planning on 2019!

Yes!!!

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
10/17/18 8:34 a.m.

NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
10/17/18 8:43 a.m.

In reply to problemaddict :

And the build thread for this MGB swap is where? 

 

Pete

Mental
Mental Mod Squad
10/17/18 5:39 p.m.
David S. Wallens said:
Stefan said:
David S. Wallens said:
AngryCorvair said:
David S. Wallens said:

"Gumball."

It's not a risk.  It's a Challenge.

Exactly.

"It's going to be a good day..."

Perhaps the best line in the movie. 

Sorry...the was the best line in the movie was "some things just get meaner with age."

 

Looks like I might see you guys in a year or so.

 

Do you think there might be beer? I have heard, that on occasion, there is beer 

1 2 3 4 ... 21

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ryBNRpRpjjpkL0OrTu68KJU2k6RG5V2Y3mg4b4iTeNqkmL32Y1Y0co2uJc5eKQhE