1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76

I did not with the kosei. However,  the rotas needed mild work,  and ive done extensive wheel restoration before. 

Which version of info are you looking for,  and i can give you my experience. 

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael (Forum Supporter) :

Well, I'm at the point where I need to address the TVR wheels.  They're pretty oxidized and grubby.  I wanted your advice.

In reply to TVR Scott (Forum Supporter) :

Any curbing or other metal damage?

Toss up a picture of the worst ones somewhere and let me see what you're working with. Ive probably fixed similar. 

Dusterbd13-michael (Forum Supporter)
Dusterbd13-michael (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
7/10/20 9:06 p.m.

been up since 4:30 am. Naptime. 

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/10/20 9:16 p.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael (Forum Supporter) :

Awesome!

759NRNG (Forum Partidario)
759NRNG (Forum Partidario) UltraDork
7/10/20 9:16 p.m.

sleep tight yu deserve it .............and yes the valve cover beckons yu.....what ever that means ......wink  peace  out

Ugh.  Such fuzzy pics.  Makes me tired just looking at them.  And I've had trouble with sleep myself.

Sleep well, my distant friend.

7/11/20 6:35 a.m.

Thanks yall. The valve cover lets it down at the moment,  but it feels awesome to see this car with a good drivetrain for thd fortd timd since it was blown up in 2013/2014. Its close to making noise. Very close.

linkinparker445
linkinparker445 New Reader
7/11/20 8:31 a.m.

It looks like you had a no-90 intake manifold when it was in the red car.  Did you switch so you can use the Iceman intake?

7/11/20 8:49 a.m.

In reply to linkinparker445 :

Actually,  yes. And the ported and smoothed intake. But honestly,  the biggest reason is i hate the way the no 90s look. 

Ive got it ip for sale on the neon groups, and honestly hadn't thought about here...

dherr (Forum Supporter)
dherr (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/11/20 9:00 a.m.

That is really looking good!

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/12/20 2:16 p.m.

It's all elbows and shiny happy people. 

Indy "Nub" Guy
Indy "Nub" Guy PowerDork
7/12/20 2:54 p.m.

In reply to Stampie (FS) :

7/12/20 5:24 p.m.

been a long day,  but brap has a LOT of crap.

Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter)
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/12/20 5:26 p.m.

How I feel about above photo

7/12/20 8:54 p.m.

So, stampie,  brap, brett, lil stampie,  munchkin,  jenny, marty and i had a long day. The chopped up carcass of E36 M3box rolled into the shop as a complete, but drivetrain less car this morning. We gutted it. Then went into storage and purged with a vengeance. Braps nv2500 van was squatting about 3 inches out back.  It is loaded densely from the front seats to the rear barn doors. Floor to ceiling. He actually ran out of room before i ran out of stuff to give him. 

It was a FUN day. Had a good time with meet and greet, and fellowship. It was also nice to get independent in person validation of the work im doing to my car. Makes me happy to know im on tne right road with it.

Scrap guy comes in the morning for the shell. My driveway,  shop, storage and yard look soooooo much better, and my heads a better place despite having my fat, sweaty ass crack posted for posterior sake on here. 

Good day. Damn good day. I had no idea how much i needed this.

pres589 (djronnebaum)
pres589 (djronnebaum) PowerDork
7/12/20 8:56 p.m.

Super cool. 

Dusterbd13-michael (Forum Supporter) said:

I did not with the kosei. However,  the rotas needed mild work,  and ive done extensive wheel restoration before. 

Which version of info are you looking for,  and i can give you my experience. 

I just posted a bunch of wheel pics and questions on my thread.  Will look forward to your advice.

Super cool on your big wrench day / clean-out / Brap-dump.  Wish I could have been there!

java230
java230 UberDork
7/12/20 9:42 p.m.

Douche days are good! 

Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter)
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/12/20 9:53 p.m.

I approve of acr

Stampie (FS)
7/12/20 10:05 p.m.

It was great meeting those I hadn't in person yet.  I didn't do much but show up, eat free food, and remove 8 10mm bolts.  But it was fun.

Stu Lasswell
Stu Lasswell New Reader
7/13/20 9:39 p.m.

HEY!  I'm right down the road, and you didn't even think to call me over for the little meet and greet? I thought I was making inroads into your little troupe of car nerds, but I guess it isn't really so!  I least would have liked to have met Stampie to learn more about R200 diffs. Oh well, the moment has passed...

Stampie (FS)
7/13/20 11:22 p.m.
Stu Lasswell said:

HEY!  I'm right down the road, and you didn't even think to call me over for the little meet and greet? I thought I was making inroads into your little troupe of car nerds, but I guess it isn't really so!  I least would have liked to have met Stampie to learn more about R200 diffs. Oh well, the moment has passed...

I'm blaming Michael but honestly I think it was a we both dropped the ball.

7/14/20 5:42 a.m.
Stampie (FS) said:
Stu Lasswell said:

I'm blaming Michael but honestly I think it was a we both dropped the ball.

I truly thought stampie had, so i didn't. It was NOT intended to be a dick move on our behalf. Trust me, i actually thought about calling you around lunch time and figured ghat something had come up so you didn't make it. 

I really do apologize. Truly. And i feel bad.

Stampie (FS)
7/14/20 6:58 a.m.
Stu Lasswell said:

How about we promise that you can see all the Dusterdb13 ass crack that you can handle live in person next time?

1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bB2JkviuvCTUrLfIzW7rtEVi5xDrs63UgG7O4QPISQc5LfSXLyXevy6YkzDq8b8m