B7turbo6mtq
B7turbo6mtq
1/31/21 12:07 p.m.

I came across a recent thread on here while searching on my car and figured I'd come here for advice. The last thread was swap flip or cut up or something and he mentioned an EJ swap. I want to continue that idea and conveniently, I'm a B-Dealer and come across WRX's messed up many types of ways. Getting a cheap donor won't be a problem. I don't intend to compete other than open class top speed runs. I just want stock wrx power and a good aero body. Anyway, I've worked on Audi and Japanese cars most of my life, this is my first time building a car of this nature. I just got it coated and the engine tray lined on top of that. All parts except a motor and trans are present. Any advice on other motor options is appreciated. Would a transverse Bike motor be easier on the frame? Guessing about a year before this is finished with trying to get a house and all. Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Well welcome, there pal. Show us some more of what you're doing.

RoddyMac17
RoddyMac17 Reader
1/31/21 7:18 p.m.

It me a bit to figure out what you have,  but then I remembered this thread Banshee

I can't offer much in suggestions on motor swaps,  but I'm eager to see how the project evolves. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZwUgusE86lCVMAUUIUeEfOaZINNBUVvsRkh3YgLeRY7b5u4fD0xCOfR8UA0BI54T