1 2
rustomatic
rustomatic Reader
3/30/21 11:27 a.m.

So this thing runs and drives good, and I've put a bike rack on the roof (removable, of course) , because I sold my pickemup truck in January or something . . .

The thing is that I in no way need to own two LS-swapped cars (the other one will never be sold).  There's that and the fact that I only have a two-car garage.

Anyone want to ballpark a sale price?  Please aim for reality, not the level of that shill-fest that goes by three popular letters.

This car has a rebuilt title (salvaged in CA) because I bought it from a guy who owned a junkyard (who bought it at auction).  It was never "rebuilt," however, but it did sit in someone's garage for about 12 years (interior is amazingly decent).  It doesn't even have a speck of rust . . .

mgfoster
mgfoster Reader
4/8/21 9:04 a.m.

In reply to rustomatic :

Unfortunately I think not having a third pedal will hurt resale a good amount, even though that is a very very good auto. Does it have working AC? Paint faded or good? I would bet with the Used car market as it is you could post it for 10k and have interested buyers if the AC works. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SGnuk0Fi51vOkSnn2JuzxDqbmaWtyaKJUSlx9ORxEyXd0iw6J2FJorsy7yTVdC8r