1 ... 11 12 13
Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/17/22 2:26 p.m.

In reply to RoddyMac17 :

Thanks, I'll remember that.  Getting out isn't as graceful yet but the seat isn't bolted down so that doesn't help.

In reply to dherr (Forum Supporter) :

Yeah Michael and I were measuring it by how much below it was under our fat bellies.

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
6/17/22 3:29 p.m.

that's a popular gas station

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 UltraDork
6/17/22 3:38 p.m.

A little more info for Stripes that he may miss from his territorial challenge. "Vega wheels" means the original equipment wheel from most Chevy Vegas, 13" X 6" and damn heavy for such a small wheel. They were cheap at the junk yard for decades, and many found there way onto 100MM and 4" applications.

Stampie
6/17/22 3:41 p.m.

In reply to chandler :

And we both have good taste in pumps to use at that station.

StripesSA1
StripesSA1 Reader
6/18/22 2:58 p.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to StripesSA1 :

I have issues.  Not sure there should be any admiration or respect.

In reply to TurboFource :

Those are Vega wheels.  This Europa is 4x100 now.

You have a ton of projects, and time to allocate to each.

I on the other hand have only my bicycle and my FOX, and have time for neither

StripesSA1
StripesSA1 Reader
6/18/22 3:02 p.m.
TurnerX19 said:

A little more info for Stripes that he may miss from his territorial challenge. "Vega wheels" means the original equipment wheel from most Chevy Vegas, 13" X 6" and damn heavy for such a small wheel. They were cheap at the junk yard for decades, and many found there way onto 100MM and 4" applications.

Almost like the VW VeloCiti 15" 4x100 mag wheel did over here in the last decade

And let us not also forget the time difference. By the time I lay my head down in the evenings, some of you are just getting up

TurboFource
TurboFource Reader
2/18/23 5:10 p.m.

Any progress on this?

Brotus7
Brotus7 Dork
2/19/23 7:51 a.m.

I've been waiting to see this bumped up and got so excited this morning,  "STAMPIE'S WORKING ON IGOR!!!"

I was cautioned it'd be a while before he'd get to working on it.  The natural state for most Europa's is "dormant" after all :).

Stampie, got any plans or questions about the weird crap I did?

Stampie
2/19/23 8:08 a.m.

In reply to Brotus7 :

Does it help that we talked about it at the engine swap party yesterday?  No unfortunately I haven't done anything other than get Florida title to it. 

1 ... 11 12 13

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4dw50qxjwWEdZgp1i6YokUMJlCyVvaKU8M2Ljc9JxM4xKzePhLU01Pat1IsYwoCT