1 ... 7 8 9
docwyte
docwyte PowerDork
10/1/21 4:33 p.m.

In reply to CAinCA :

What annoyed me is they made a Saturday appointment for me, saying the tires would be there that Saturday morning.  Then called me later in the week saying they don't get Saturday deliveries.  Um, ok?

It took USPS 11 days to delivery a 2 day priority package and over 2 weeks for another one, which they then damaged the contents of. 

docwyte
docwyte PowerDork
10/11/21 8:50 a.m.

So I've been wanting a shop press for awhile but garage space and not wanting to spend the money have kept me from buying one.  Then one popped up used on a moto forum and I decided to go grab it, especially since they're way more expensive to buy new now.

Took the R, showed up and looked at the press and thought "Uh oh, this might not fit!"  Luckily with the seats folded down and the front passenger seat pushed forward it just squeeked in...

CAinCA
CAinCA GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/11/21 12:48 p.m.
docwyte said:

In reply to CAinCA :

What annoyed me is they made a Saturday appointment for me, saying the tires would be there that Saturday morning.  Then called me later in the week saying they don't get Saturday deliveries.  Um, ok?

It took USPS 11 days to delivery a 2 day priority package and over 2 weeks for another one, which they then damaged the contents of. 

I had a similar experience. It's like their online appointment system isn't actually connected to their stores.

docwyte
docwyte PowerDork
10/11/21 1:27 p.m.

In reply to CAinCA :

The appointment was made in the store, with a real live person, not online. 

CAinCA
CAinCA GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/11/21 3:36 p.m.
docwyte said:

In reply to CAinCA :

The appointment was made in the store, with a real live person, not online. 

Oops. Missed that.

84FSP
84FSP UltraDork
10/12/21 8:22 a.m.

LOL I have that same Hammerstore hydraulic press.  It has fit in a few different trucks of buddies borrowing it - most recently into a g35 sedan trunk.

sobe_death
sobe_death Dork
10/12/21 1:30 p.m.

In reply to 84FSP :

Same here!  I got it home in the S2000, but that took a bit more disassembly...

1 ... 7 8 9
Our Preferred Partners
ZlOYWZlEnPZh0pe3LS904wmu6RgT9zOSQVSGrY1bCBDPqkcToZbfbVISJ7GLwwpG