759NRNG
759NRNG UltraDork
11/8/19 8:31 p.m.

Iffen I weren't heading back to B'Ham for werk  I'd certainly give you a HAND

Opti
Opti Dork
1/10/20 4:49 p.m.

Rufus for sale now? Saw it on Facebook.

Curious why your getting rid of it, if its related to the car. Ive just been tossing around the idea of getting rid of my ND, or modifying it more

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
1/10/20 4:55 p.m.

In reply to Opti :

Yes

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
1/10/20 6:04 p.m.

In reply to Opti :

Rufus is freaking great, but yes, it's for sale. Neither of us have fallen in love with the car and the changes we need (lower seat for me, higher for Mrs. Deuce) make it undriveable for the other one. We've both agreed that if we lived somewhere that didn't require driving on five lane super freeways with 70% full size trucks we'd keep it. Reality is reality though and Mrs. Deuce is done with it as a commuter so that means it's time for a new home. 

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/10/20 7:56 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

In reply to Opti :

Rufus is freaking great, but yes, it's for sale. Neither of us have fallen in love with the car and the changes we need (lower seat for me, higher for Mrs. Deuce) make it undriveable for the other one. We've both agreed that if we lived somewhere that didn't require driving on five lane super freeways with 70% full size trucks we'd keep it. Reality is reality though and Mrs. Deuce is done with it as a commuter so that means it's time for a new home. 

I commute in a truck for the same reasons.  I'm in DFW and think you are near Houston.  I wouldn't commute there in an ND either.  Sad to see it sell though, I bet its fun to drive.

759NRNG
759NRNG UltraDork
1/10/20 8:37 p.m.

Thinking out loud....perhaps the CTSV wagon should've never left the 'barn' ? wink....

1 ... 9 10 11

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uVJ3DA0o4zXeC2E2mY6pGNHBMoKdOpI9VIflUCxT8iuJ0yINmXUxKtXzY2VDgDQm