1 2
jfryjfry
jfryjfry Reader
10/28/16 4:30 p.m.

Judging by your personal lean angle I might suggest a more supportive seat. It could actually make you faster too.

nickt93
nickt93 New Reader
8/25/17 11:05 a.m.

I've not done a great job keeping this thread updated, but I've been steadily enjoying this car at tracks around the Southeast. In the past 12 months I've visited Atlanta Motorsports Park, Road Atlanta, Barber, Hutchinson Island/ Grand Prize of America, etc. I've got a busy calendar this Fall too.

Here's a fun video from a few weeks back chasing a Ferrari 458 Speciale (one of my favorite cars) around AMP. The horsepower difference shows up big time in the straights, but I was able to make it all up in the corners! Fun "David vs Goliath" track battle.

Salvagewon Eliminator vs Ferrari 458 Speciale

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/25/17 11:22 a.m.

Does this company still exist? Every time I search for it, I find a bunch of articles about the same couple of cars, but no working link to a manufacturer.

nickt93
nickt93 New Reader
8/25/17 11:25 a.m.
Woody wrote: Does this company still exist? Every time I search for it, I find a bunch of articles about the same couple of cars, but no working link to a manufacturer.

They do exist, but admittedly they've done a poor job maintaining their online presence. They are building an Eliminator right not for a friend of mine here in Atlanta; that one should be finished soon.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VtgZrWOkVWUPSezHD1VJ7avJInJ6t74vBeddz9AzhBaxh7QoJQRLmQYTyk5k2AeW