1 ... 36 37 38
Apexcarver
Apexcarver UltimaDork
5/2/23 2:41 p.m.

Half tempted to ask if you want to sell the shuttle bus alone to convert to an RV.

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/2/23 3:01 p.m.

In reply to Apexcarver :

I will. It's going on the block as well. It's on the list to drag out, get cleaned up and running, and send on down the road. 

Toyman!
5/2/23 3:02 p.m.

In reply to SV reX :

No. It's just slow. Top speed is realistically about 55. It's a 361 Ford big block with a 4-speed. Runs, drives. The only thing the engine needs is manifolds and I have them on the shelf to go with it. 

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
5/2/23 3:18 p.m.

In reply to Toyman! :

Let me do some talking. I may be interested in both. 

Apexcarver
Apexcarver UltimaDork
6/1/23 9:37 a.m.

Hey toyman, I sent you a PM a few days back. Interested to get more details on the shuttlebus and see if I can make it work for what I need if you are still selling. 

Toyman!
6/1/23 9:46 a.m.

In reply to Apexcarver :

I'll go find it. 

Toyman!
6/1/23 10:24 a.m.

In reply to Apexcarver :

Looks like the PM didn't make it through. I have sent you a PM in case it's a one-way street. 

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/13/24 10:21 a.m.

This is another vehicle that has re kindled a really dumb idea I have had for years. 

The idea would be to purchas/acquire a large building (a very large building). An aircraft hanger comes to mind.  Then turn it in to a museum/shop for GRM cars and other stuff. Like this bus or the diesel Miata or the Zamboni and so many other challenges cars or just epic builds. Have them on full display that would include the build threads from the forum and or interviews from builders or other relevant people. Some of the epic drag cars the Nelson's put together.  

Out back of the property would be a drag strip and autocross course. Maybe up the game and have a road course.  The building would be like a hanger with a large deck/patio looking over the grounds. Under the patio large doors would open and allow easy access in and out of the museum area.  The out door space that the doors open to could be used for functions or events (car shows or weddings or just fun gatherings). 

I started a 3D model of this a while back as a sort of retirement dream project.  I need to find it

1 ... 36 37 38

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Klzwx0iZ6bvUSdoDKY78qkIXCvvWac752i1fP8OCOsnFFs8aWlkugyz80EaP0DdI