1 ... 105 106 107
759NRNG (Forum Partidario)
759NRNG (Forum Partidario) UltraDork
1/1/21 7:38 p.m.
loosecannon said:

And the best happy New Year pic collage..thank you and Briget.....stay warm .....safe ........and sane...peace out BEC 

loosecannon
loosecannon SuperDork
1/20/21 8:40 a.m.

The Pink Panther has been moved from the trailer to the shop, so at least it's possible to work on it now. I'm trying to get the Suburban assembled before I work on the race car but hopefully I'll have some new videos soon.

759NRNG (Forum Partidario) UberDork
1/20/21 9:37 a.m.

So when did the "V" in the middle of the spoiler disappear......new rules from last year.....or a protest from jk???wink

loosecannon
loosecannon SuperDork
1/20/21 9:50 a.m.

In reply to 759NRNG (Forum Partidario) :

Right, guess I should explain. My aero guy said that the high downforce spoiler did add downforce but the aero balance of the car would be heavily biased to the rear. He advised me to go with the low downforce spoiler because the balance would be better and I would be quicker on the track. I didn't fully believe him until the last 2 events, when the car became understeery above 60 mph. So, I went back to the low downforce spoiler until the new aero rules come in and I'm allowed to run dive planes up front.

759NRNG (Forum Partidario) UberDork
1/20/21 9:59 a.m.

Video of donuts in the parking lot???? oh wait, I'm thinking the landlord wouldn't be too keen on those shenanigans.

loosecannon
loosecannon SuperDork
2/16/21 6:53 p.m.

I have begun work on the Pink Panther again. I shot video of what I did but work screeched to a halt when I found bent brake discs up front. New ones have been ordered but I don't want to tear a bunch more stuff apart until I have them. I took the wheels off to swap the wheel centers out for new ones with the correct offset and bolt pattern.

TVR Scott (Forum Supporter)
TVR Scott (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
2/16/21 7:32 p.m.
759NRNG (Forum Partidario) said:

Video of donuts in the parking lot???? oh wait, I'm thinking the landlord wouldn't be too keen on those shenanigans.

I'm pretty sure he does the donuts inside the building.

1 ... 105 106 107
Our Preferred Partners
tw1wkeWWtQVsqvh4bk0kZF0RvghHloTYeiaTT3RKERccp46KaELOlcJop1BrX3jS