1 ... 17 18 19 20
Dirtydog (Forum Supporter)
Dirtydog (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/30/21 10:38 a.m.
Stampie said:

I met up with Dusterdb13 in a small town in SC today. Even though we got dressed 4 hours from each other we were twinning. 

The reason we met up was he found a deal on 50x20 16 guage aluminum. Guy was asking $5 a sheet but we did a bulk deal at $4 a sheet. He said he thinks he gave us a few over our 50 sheets. After we spit them I think he gave us more like 60. My 25 sheets cost me $100 in cold hard Christmas cash. 

If these are happy faces for a "Good deal", I'd love to see your faces on a "Raw deal".

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/30/21 9:34 p.m.

In reply to Dirtydog (Forum Supporter) :

That was our we're hungry as berk but we gotta take a picture before going into the cafe to find out they have the best ribeye hash browns in the world look.

Worth the trip off the beaten path.

https://hebrewscafebl.weebly.com/

759NRNG
759NRNG UberDork
12/30/21 10:18 p.m.

And Margie(Tim) thanks y'all so very much for exposing the hinterland to this nonsense(Tshirts)...err 'Habit'....was this even steven on the panel count betixt y'all?

Dirtydog (Forum Supporter)
Dirtydog (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/31/21 10:33 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

I completely understand.  After looking at the menu, I see what you mean.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/31/21 6:18 p.m.

In reply to 759NRNG :

Sorry didn't notice your question last night.  So the way it was divided up was I got 25 panels at $4 each.  I think Race Truck Ron got 10? and Michael got his 15 plus the extras the guy threw in.  Made sense being as Michael found the guy in the first place.

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps SuperDork
12/31/21 8:00 p.m.

Looking forward to more progress after the new year on this! 

irish44j (Forum Supporter)
irish44j (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
12/31/21 10:08 p.m.
Dirtydog (Forum Supporter) said:
Stampie said:

I met up with Dusterdb13 in a small town in SC today. Even though we got dressed 4 hours from each other we were twinning. 

The reason we met up was he found a deal on 50x20 16 guage aluminum. Guy was asking $5 a sheet but we did a bulk deal at $4 a sheet. He said he thinks he gave us a few over our 50 sheets. After we spit them I think he gave us more like 60. My 25 sheets cost me $100 in cold hard Christmas cash. 

If these are happy faces for a "Good deal", I'd love to see your faces on a "Raw deal".

You didn't see it since I had a hoodie on, but I was also wearing that shirt when you came to my house to get the engine, lol.

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/31/21 10:32 p.m.
Stampie said:

I met up with Dusterdb13 in a small town in SC today. 

 

 

^I feel like this should be a painted portrait hanging in the lobby of GRM World Headquarters.

Woody (Forum Supportum) said:
Stampie said:

I met up with Dusterdb13 in a small town in SC today. 

 

 

^I feel like this should be a painted portrait hanging in the lobby of GRM World Headquarters.

But done in the style of those "starving artist" sales they used to hold in hotel conference rooms just off the interstate. 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/23/22 1:09 p.m.

I've kinda hit a mental block on the Model A so no real update except that Mr_Asa is awesome. He text me earlier this week asking if I needed an intake for the 351w. He'd found a guy with one but asking $175. Mr_Asa went low and the guy accepted. He's picking it up today. Screenshot for receipt purposes.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa PowerDork
4/23/22 1:50 p.m.

Guy was familiar with the Challenge as well.  Had a first gen Camaro and a C3 vette he was polishing when I pulled up.

Was a good reason to leave the house 

 

 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/23/22 2:13 p.m.

In reply to Mr_Asa :

Thank you Sir.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/2/22 1:41 p.m.

Few months later I finally picked it up. Thanks again.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/2/22 2:28 p.m.
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) said:
Woody (Forum Supportum) said:
Stampie said:

I met up with Dusterdb13 in a small town in SC today. 

 

 

^I feel like this should be a painted portrait hanging in the lobby of GRM World Headquarters.

But done in the style of those "starving artist" sales they used to hold in hotel conference rooms just off the interstate. 

With enough motivation (read me getting deep into my liquor cabinet) that could happen. 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/7/22 7:49 p.m.

Got an email alert 13 minutes after this was listed. Text the guy last night, went up and paid for it tonight, and will pick up Saturday. 

 

 

lownslow
lownslow GRM+ Memberand New Reader
11/7/22 8:35 p.m.

That's a killer deal.

a_florida_man
a_florida_man GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/7/22 9:23 p.m.

Sweet!

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/7/22 9:54 p.m.
lownslow said:

That's a killer deal.

Yeah that's why I jumped all over it.  Texted Lil Stampie and he's like that's way too much.  I explained that it was at least half off priced.  Seller is cool.  He's a fireman in his town.  I got the impression probably a higher up.  We talked cars a bit and I asked him why/how he got the body.  I got enough info that even at that price he was making money so everyone is happy.

759NRNG
759NRNG PowerDork
11/8/22 8:55 a.m.

After y'all finish Darth N .....right?

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/8/22 9:37 a.m.

In reply to 759NRNG :

There are no rules here. 

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa UltimaDork
11/8/22 10:28 a.m.

Now thats awesome 

maschinenbau
maschinenbau GRM+ Memberand UberDork
11/8/22 10:46 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

If you ever decide back out of that body, please put me first in line.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/8/22 11:09 a.m.

In reply to maschinenbau :

Coming back last night I was thinking about how our fleets are getting very simular. 

759NRNG
759NRNG PowerDork
11/8/22 11:30 a.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to 759NRNG :

There are no rules here. 

obviously.........hey look over yonder bubba what's that with fenders hiding in them there the boooshes?!?!?!????

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/12/22 4:54 p.m.

Picked this up then spent several hours playing musical cars at home. 

1 ... 17 18 19 20

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KpftvmqDokCxFS0mdTdo8mH2KVvR9Me81gbps2O1fX9XRtqLRhXYfzLqmAX38jhZ