1 ... 13 14 15
volvo38pat
volvo38pat
1/24/23 1:42 a.m.

Very cool!

I'm a bit new to these forums [though a longtime GRM reader] and it's cool to see another 240 rally car right at the top of the project forums.

I have a 83 244Ti I I built between 2017-2019 and raced a few times the year I completed it at Oregon Trail and Tour De Forest.

I suffered a TBI in 2020 and got diagnosed with COPD in 2021 which put racing on hold.  I'm on the mend though and plan to run Ridge Rally later this year, just bought my 1 race license for the year.  Car's ready besides cosmetically being a mess right now [in the middle of wrapping it solid white, also swapping to a different front end]

" />

Neslie
Neslie Reader
1/25/23 2:31 a.m.

In reply to volvo38pat :

Hey Pat recognize the car from your build thread on rallyanarchy. I've been through it a few times haha, car looks great. Sorry to hear about the health issues. Best of luck this year and with the car. 

Solid white is the right choice for any and all rallycars. Can't wait to see how it looks

Neslie
Neslie Reader
1/25/23 2:39 a.m.
irish44j (Forum Supporter) said:
Neslie said:

In reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :

Possibly (hopefully). I need to have a lot more faith in the car and myself before I enter a full rally though. I think some rally sprints will help with that though and the car is slowly getting sorted and more reliable. At some point I should actually come out to a big rally to crew just to get a feel for how things are run. 

Nonacks and Us and others will be at Bristol Forest Rally....could be a good starter ;)

That is a week before my finals so no can do :/

Definitely down to crew though (for either of you guys). Depends how dates work out and such but worst case something this summer. 

1 ... 13 14 15

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yAeLB3NPcBWpR8dbaUKzOknertvaOLqr3CziRRK3mTwTcM5bAeO0hajJKcvXOubb