BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture Dork
4/25/15 2:00 p.m.

Hey guys I figured I'd post this here too. Let me know you are a GRM person if you send me an email or text.

SVT on CL (fixed link)

2002 Ford Focus SVT: - Infra Red exterior - Black leather interior with red inserts - 127,000 miles - 2.0 liter 16v I4 - Fully loaded - 6 speed getrag manual

Features: - Heated seats - 6 disc CD player, W/ subwoofer in the back - Traction control - Winter package - heated mirrors, block heater - Sunroof - 5 spoke SVT alloys

Car is fairly clean and kept by a professional mechanic. 'Unmolested' no dumb mods, just upkeep and wear items.

New Koni yellow shocks all around. New FSWerks stealth exhaust. Oil changes on time using Mobil 1. Fresh clutch. Fresh brakes. Timing belt done last summer with Ford parts, along with the water pump and Aux belts. New Moog front anti roll bar links and ball joints, and lower engine torque mount bushings from MassiveSpeedSystem. New front wheel bearings.

Dents and scratches from DD use (parking lot rash). Right front fender is damaged from a hunk of ice this winter.

Very fun to drive, a very good experience and keeps daily trips from being boring. 6 speed and SVT motor makes it a great car for cheap.

The car is paid for and title in hand. Only selling because I need something that can tow.

Text Rob @ 516 532 7989 or RJRusso23 at G mail

Cooper_Tired
Cooper_Tired Reader
4/25/15 4:03 p.m.

Linky no worky

nepa03focus
nepa03focus HalfDork
4/25/15 4:20 p.m.

Won't work for me either

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture Dork
4/26/15 11:00 a.m.

Weird, Not sure what happened there.

Fixed link

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture Dork
4/27/15 6:25 p.m.

Offers taken for GRM people, Especially if you are going to treat it right

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture Dork
5/12/15 5:54 a.m.

Price lowered, 3,500.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
5/12/15 7:13 a.m.

link deleted by author

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture Dork
6/18/15 4:40 a.m.

Price is at 3K now.

Sorry FS I forgot that'd kill the link.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
6/18/15 5:52 a.m.

What happened behind the wheel there. That is an odd dent

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture Dork
6/19/15 2:28 a.m.

You know how ice builds up behind tires in the snow? Well here that ice broke off, and got jammed up between the tire and the bottom of the fender/skirt and pushed it up a bit. The crease at the top of the fender is just that, a crease from that damage at the bottom. It looks like just the tin and the front of the skirt got damaged. IMO the skirt is servicable.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture Dork
6/26/15 4:40 p.m.

New Link.

Am I really asking too much for this thing? Offer me what you think its worth, please.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vkXjLOlUOeoI2gK82II0SoJymPjZWval5VQ7A4HglSjOudSak2MFkc5cigfEHdIr