BadJuju
BadJuju New Reader
5/2/19 1:25 p.m.

Located in Mulberry Florida, between Tampa and Orlando. Completely gutted car my father and I used for F prepared. This car isn’t really competitive but it is fun and a really cheap way to get out to some events. It is a stock motor and trans with Koni yellows, H&R springs and an Eibach rear sway bar and 2 sets of used BFG R1’s. Transmission will not shift into 6th but all other gears function like they should. Very motivated seller. You can contact me here or at nofiveoh@gmail.com. Thanks  

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
5/2/19 1:27 p.m.

Someone other than me needs this as a challenge car 

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
5/2/19 1:37 p.m.

YEP! this is one of the first cars I thought of when I heard of the gastropod class. 

That one looks like it just needs a big-boosty-boost chip to be a real contender. Maybe a few key interior parts added back in. 

BadJuju
BadJuju New Reader
5/2/19 2:20 p.m.

Car ran a 46 second lap at the Daytona kart track in DSP trim a few years ago. I’m by no means a great driver. My dad who is very aggressive and erratic managed a sub 50 second lap. I’ll try to find my FP times from 2018. 

BadJuju
BadJuju New Reader
5/7/19 8:44 p.m.

$1300, wife wants her parking space back. 

tb
tb GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/7/19 11:37 p.m.

This is a very tempting option for a challenge car and has me thinking!

Do you still have the interior pieces to be reinstalled?

Are the tires currently one set mounted and it includes a set unmounted? 

It would be nice to fit into gastropod status but without an interior or tires that I could drive it around on I'm not sure if I can pull it off...

BadJuju
BadJuju New Reader
5/8/19 5:43 a.m.
tb said:

This is a very tempting option for a challenge car and has me thinking!

Do you still have the interior pieces to be reinstalled?

Are the tires currently one set mounted and it includes a set unmounted? 

It would be nice to fit into gastropod status but without an interior or tires that I could drive it around on I'm not sure if I can pull it off...

All the interior is gone unfortunately. 

RedGT
RedGT Dork
5/8/19 9:27 a.m.
BadJuju said:

All the interior is gone unfortunately. 

However these cars are absurdly cheap when people neglect them.  Buying a $500 one to grab the interior from might be cheaper than piecing it together from a pull-a-part.

penultimeta
penultimeta HalfDork
5/8/19 3:45 p.m.

Seems like you found a way to get rid of the crayon smell

oldopelguy
oldopelguy UberDork
5/8/19 3:53 p.m.

You would be throwing most of the interior away to make it into a pickup with the new Smyth kit anyway....

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
5/8/19 4:34 p.m.

I just can't see these as a good track car. IMHO, there is only one thing to do with them once the 'cute' has worn off:

BadJuju
BadJuju New Reader
5/8/19 8:13 p.m.
penultimeta said:

Seems like you found a way to get rid of the crayon smell

That’s a good one. 

BadJuju
BadJuju New Reader
5/8/19 8:15 p.m.
AAZCD said:

I just can't see these as a good track car. IMHO, there is only one thing to do with them once the 'cute' has worn off:

It’s not too bad. Good, cheap way to get started. 

BadJuju
BadJuju New Reader
5/14/19 2:59 p.m.

$1000, have to downsize my fleet. 

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
5/22/19 7:58 a.m.

$1,000... Someone Needs to get this if it's not gone yet. Interior parts are not hard to come by cheap (if you want them). If nothing else, these cars can be fun. At a nothing to lose price, even more fun.

BadJuju
BadJuju New Reader
5/24/19 9:27 p.m.
AAZCD said:

$1,000... Someone Needs to get this if it's not gone yet. Interior parts are not hard to come by cheap (if you want them). If nothing else, these cars can be fun. At a nothing to lose price, even more fun.

Still available, thanks for the bump. 

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
5/25/19 8:08 a.m.
BadJuju said:
AAZCD said:

Still available, thanks for the bump. 

Hey.  Just sent you a follow up email from before.... worth a shot.  Maybe this could be my 15 year olds first race car. laugh

BadJuju
BadJuju New Reader
5/26/19 8:19 p.m.

Would trade for a decent gold kart too. 

BadJuju
BadJuju New Reader
6/30/19 3:30 p.m.

Bump. Entertaining all offers. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/30/19 3:32 p.m.
Robbie said:

YEP! this is one of the first cars I thought of when I heard of the gastropod class. 

That one looks like it just needs a big-boosty-boost chip to be a real contender. Maybe a few key interior parts added back in. 

that makes 3 of us. 

spacecadet
spacecadet GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/3/19 12:06 a.m.

holy crap.. this could be a quick little toy. GLWS!

keithedwards
keithedwards New Reader
7/3/19 7:43 a.m.
Robbie said:

Shouldn't take many enhancements to the body to make it look even more snail-like...

JesseWolfe
JesseWolfe New Reader
7/10/19 6:54 a.m.

Highly interested in this car, all I have to do is pay my wife off with a Florida vacation at the same time. 

Email sent.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fWr5zh0WryCJNM6P1ZJJ27UN8QHNqY8js9MP437e6y198lZA37U5C3Wjk6jbtqkJ