Mark57
Mark57
6/13/15 9:51 a.m.

Not Mine but Very Associated... Driver quality, older restoration done by owner (20+ Years), engine rebuilt when restored,showing some rust on RH front body mount and spare tire pan. Good top, tonneau cover, recent tires and brakes, carbs rebuilt.

Needs; Front end rebuilt (new parts included but never installed), SS trim between front fenders and body replaced, missing logo above grille, rear main seal weeps, trans grinds going in to 2nd gear only, has low speed hesitation on acceleration.

Owner (my boss) has decided after 20+ years of ownership it's time for this one to go. Located in Ohio $8,500 (Pic's available if I can load them)call or text four 1 nine five 6 six seven 2 four 0

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
6/13/15 5:37 p.m.

How are the floor pans?

OD trans?

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/13/15 6:04 p.m.

Where is the car located?

Mark57
Mark57 New Reader
6/14/15 10:30 a.m.

In reply to spitfirebill: Good except for spot on RH side @ body mount. I will check on the trans

Mark57
Mark57 New Reader
6/14/15 10:31 a.m.

In reply to Woody:Ohio

oldtin
oldtin UberDork
6/14/15 2:29 p.m.

bad timing. sounds like a good price for a driver. The faults you mentioned are fairly easy and less than $500 to take care of except the main seal - they pretty much all leak unless you go to some big measures to take care of - either modify crank to take a viton seal or modify the surround to take a modern crank seal. May be moving soon (either semi local or potential for cross-country) and already have 4 cars to deal with.

markwemple
markwemple Dork
6/14/15 3:04 p.m.

4 cars? Meh, I may be moving and am trying to get down to 1 race car and 6 street cars, which means having to sell 1 race car and 4 street cars. God, it hurts my head (and I'm not even counting the motorcycles and car parts. (where in the hell is my aspirin)

markwemple
markwemple Dork
6/14/15 3:05 p.m.

Oh and best of luck. The TR3 is near the very top of british cars I love and want to own.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
6/15/15 9:17 a.m.

I'd love to see the pics.

Mark57
Mark57 New Reader
6/15/15 9:54 a.m.

In reply to spitfirebill: I sent you a PM

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
6/15/15 11:55 a.m.
Mark57 wrote: In reply to spitfirebill: I sent you a PM

Got it and responded

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
6/15/15 12:50 p.m.
Mark57 wrote: In reply to Woody:Ohio

LOL. I googled Woody, Ohio. I got nothing but Woody Hayes.

What city in Ohio?

Mark57
Mark57 New Reader
6/15/15 1:04 p.m.

In reply to spitfirebill: Try Ontario, Ohio. Car is actually in storage about 40 miles from here but will be in my shop by the end of next weekend (weather permitting)

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
6/15/15 1:28 p.m.
Mark57 wrote: In reply to spitfirebill: Try Ontario, Ohio. Car is actually in storage about 40 miles from here but will be in my shop by the end of next weekend (weather permitting)

Great. I'd like to see pictures of the spare tire well also.

Mark57
Mark57 New Reader
6/16/15 1:13 p.m.

In reply to spitfirebill: SOLD (sorry)

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
6/16/15 2:22 p.m.

All I have to do is show interset in something and it sells. I need to start charging a commission.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NINpcdHpPYYpInlo86b4iPHcd46a7i14yTIBkIsOeET3wLRrf20SdENCCpMozPK1