1 2
Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/15/20 3:51 p.m.
WhiteAndGold said:

I finally own a garage now, with so much open space... how far are you from Mahomet? I definitely would not be able to wrangle a pickup crew until after the holidays, but I would be more than happy to pay for delivery with monetary, part or beverage compensation!

I needed to join the ranks of overly ambitious wreck racing alums sometime anyways..

NOT THAT FAR! You definitely need to join the ranks. And it looks like you might be inside the "Bad Decision Triangle". 

If you'd like me to hold on to it I have no problem doing that for a while. I don't have a trailer, but I do have something to pull a trailer with. I bet we can find a trailer even if we have to rent. 

If you're serious let's chat. 

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
12/15/20 3:55 p.m.
gumby (Forum Supporter)
gumby (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/15/20 4:15 p.m.

WhiteAndGold
WhiteAndGold New Reader
12/16/20 11:25 a.m.

Wow I am pretty close to/maybe inside of the bad decision triangle! Unfortunately I am going to have to pass this time - the wife and I discussed last night and an undertaking like this just isn't in the cards right now as much as I want to will it into existence. Need to get my C30 working better before I start working on another project. 

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
12/17/20 7:12 p.m.

What exactly is being given away?  The tube frame thingie? Or a 1500 frame?  I've made previous postings only to confuse myself.  

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
12/18/20 8:15 a.m.
WhiteAndGold said:

Wow I am pretty close to/maybe inside of the bad decision triangle! Unfortunately I am going to have to pass this time - the wife and I discussed last night and an undertaking like this just isn't in the cards right now as much as I want to will it into existence. Need to get my C30 working better before I start working on another project. 

No worries! You probably made an excellent decision.

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
12/18/20 8:20 a.m.
Datsun310Guy said:

What exactly is being given away?  The tube frame thingie? Or a 1500 frame?  I've made previous postings only to confuse myself.  

It's a stock but very rough Datsun 1500. Body is shot, engine is locked, trans and rear unknown, frame ok but needs a little love. Piles of other garbage parts included at no charge. At least enough to recoup your initial investment (haha). 

Looks about like this (minus headlights and beltline trim and carb manifold. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
u3ScApwhiCuyafi7uPOtQBeDEM21EesrlAQFrudYTgoji8uhcJknRQ6JCPkzwLmg