1 2
03Panther
03Panther Dork
11/28/20 10:18 p.m.
Mr_Asa said:

I was gonna recommend that 03Panther take a trip out to New Mexico or Nevada or something

I worked in that half of the country a few years ago, and didn't find anything I could afford AND was worth dragin' all the way home with me!

My wants / needs have changed since then, as well... I want a mid or full size wagon for the wife and furry kids, now! The comet is only cause, well was my favorite from 12 year old! Too hard to resto mod these days, compared to others. I could put a 63 Ranch wagon on a panther chassis... easy button

She has even approved a pre 73 ' Burb, or jeepster/International, if my money ever recovers, but ya never know what will strike her fancy. And she doesn't like me looking that far ahead!

03Panther
03Panther Dork
11/28/20 10:28 p.m.

In reply to Indy "Nub" Guy :

Some cars are better in the south east, but I've found, when down here, that the falcon/fairlane uni body cars (what ever ford calls that platform) mustang s a Merc variants included, if there is a little rust on the body, the structure underneath, is prolly trashed...

I amazes me the someone would try to pass that off as a little bit of rust. And tell "surf" it wouldn't take much to be roadworthy. Did the guy think the bungee cord was a suspension upgrade? Seen that tried a lot, unfortunately. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Gfun4nELF0O1aVior6iMTHY6hF0nHJNhX18tRt9vJCJdd8yjcHHr3eAQu2jQXyqs