Badger44
Badger44 New Reader
6/24/14 3:45 p.m.

Below is the information on my 70' challenger that I recently just finished a full restoration of. The car is currently ready to race in either HSR or NASA's new Outlaw Vintage series. The Challenger is 100% track ready, just get in, buckle up and go!

The tires, new twin disc clutch and front suspension were the last items to be installed and they all have maybe 2-3 miles on them. The paint and cage were both done in December of last year.

Price is $40,500, located in Charlotte, NC Please contact me with any questions you may have. Thanks!

1970 Dodge Challenger

Fresh build and ready for the track. Fresh Mopar Go Green paint with black accents. Car is in excellent condition, no rust and will not disappoint!

BluePrint Engines 408 stroker (360 based) with all warranty and built information fresh rebuilt 750 carb Accusump Baffled oil pan long tube headers with side exit exhaust Mopar 4 speed with refreshed Hurst shifter Brand new McLeod Racing RXT twin disc clutch Scattershield bellhousing Fibergalss front fenders (stock shape) Fiberglass 340 six pack style hood Fiberglass doors Fiberglass trunklid Cage just done in December 2013 Brand new OMP WRC seats (driver & passenger, perfect for ride-alongs or your instructor) Brand new 5-point harnesses VFN fiberglass OEM look-a-like dash New Autometer gauges New toggle switch panel New window net New right side drivers net Brand new MOMO wheel with quick release Lexan front and rear windows Custom made front chin spoiler Custom made rear deck spoiler New vinyl graphics 2 sets of wheels brand new Hoosier R6 tires set of vintage legal Hoosier & Goodyear tires Brand new Hotchkis front torsion bars Tubular front A-arms Wilwood 4-piston front brakes

New Performance Friction race pads (2 spare sets) Wilwood rear brakes Coilover rear suspension Large fuel cell with new electric pump

Car is ready to race in HSR or NASA and has a NASA logbook. SVRA ready with an inspection.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
6/24/14 3:52 p.m.

I need a moment, maybe two

Fobroader
Fobroader Reader
6/24/14 4:00 p.m.

I feel faint....thats all kind of sexy!!! GLWS.

oldtin
oldtin UltraDork
6/24/14 5:12 p.m.

Ohhhh, that's just right.

RoadRaceDart
RoadRaceDart Reader
6/24/14 6:32 p.m.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/24/14 7:46 p.m.

"NSFW" should be in the title of this one.

Duke
Duke UltimaDork
6/24/14 8:38 p.m.

I don't even like Challengers all that much, and I think that's hawt.

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
6/24/14 9:02 p.m.

Needs more Panasports, but beyond that, I am in love!!!

rebelgtp
rebelgtp UberDork
6/25/14 1:03 a.m.

Oh my...I need a moment...

Kia_Racer
Kia_Racer Dork
6/25/14 1:35 a.m.

BRB!

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/25/14 9:26 a.m.

Can you hand me a towel?

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero SuperDork
6/25/14 12:39 p.m.

Oh my

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
6/25/14 7:00 p.m.

Uhhhhhhhhh

I'll be back in a few......

Badger44
Badger44 New Reader
7/21/14 9:33 a.m.

Still available and track ready. Taking offers.....

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Srq6NX6dX6IOggt5HNgG4v1DOJIbfHOKwMWOmuyRO6F5gHTVo55Ggle20xDEopRf