RichardSIA
RichardSIA Dork
12/6/21 11:23 p.m.

Okay, here is the deal.
I have an Orange 71 Midget that I was going to get going as a DD without too much concern over cosmetics.
Unfortunate that it currently has no title, I may be able to obtain one. Being that old may not be needed in some states. Bill of sale.
Been sitting a long time, interior is pretty bad but the body is very strait with original paint, minimal small rust spots, and the 1275 engine is not stuck.
Rib-Case trans, the light type chrome bumpers, "Pillow" dash (Of course it's bad) and the special edition wheels.
I also have several loose parts buyer may choose substitutions from, I already set aside a better bonnet.
Originally had no intention to sell it but now find myself scheming to get a 69 MGB-GT in what looks to me like Kawasaki Barf-Green. surprise
Somewhat short on funds even if I max the credit card and dubious that the Classic Car lenders will do a sub-$6,000.00 loan.

So the Midget is for sale until either someone grabs it, I find another way to get the B, or I give up on buying the B.

Pics in the AM.

RichardSIA
RichardSIA Dork
12/7/21 3:03 p.m.

In reply to RichardSIA :

Pics, car is still dirty but very complete, never seriously bent, and the engine turns over.
Blank canvas for your next build.
I have a good radiator mount and radiator for it too.

Midget engine.

I have a better bonnet for it.

All original paint!

Rear.

I pulled most of the carpet.

Honorbuild
Honorbuild
1/14/22 7:36 p.m.

In reply to RichardSIA :

Where is the car located?  If you can get the title I am very interested

Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter)
Snowdoggie (Forum Supporter) Dork
1/14/22 8:21 p.m.

I have had three of those in my lifetime. That looks very tempting. Good thing it is far away.

Did you know you could pull a 1275 with two guys and no engine hoist? We did it!

RichardSIA
RichardSIA Dork
5/7/22 11:22 p.m.

Title found, tires, carb kits and battery bought, no longer for sale.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xbsAQsMcJwWZpVcEMbkBKdOjuHhUfmvYhbvxONpm0Q4btgkBfElI4uotCXNISOa7