tedebayer
tedebayer New Reader
9/7/15 6:27 p.m.

Too many cars... not enough space. Nice 2.0 liter with fresh paint, good interior, brand new dual Webers, very little rust, clean hell hole, new tires, runs great. Simpsonville, SC Price in ad is firm If ad is up, car is still for sale. Trades (street, solo or race) considered. Just don't mention that in front of my wife. Thanks.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/5204571850.html

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/7/15 6:54 p.m.

I like Chalons, and if you're going to own a 4 cylinder 914, then the 73-74 2.0 is the one to have. That looks like it may be a pretty fair price.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
9/7/15 7:26 p.m.

That price is lower than I would've thought. Are chalon cars typically cheaper than stock ones? Was chalon a kit or something more like a tuner shop?

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/7/15 8:07 p.m.

Chalon was a kit. It was a little better than most.

tedebayer
tedebayer New Reader
9/7/15 8:36 p.m.

In reply to Woody:

It was a kit by Mittcom... before I had painter paint, I had him reinforce all fenders and nose and rear. It has reinforcement bars from chassis to fenders. It's a pretty machine.. Cars n Coffee or downtown or the mall, it draws a crowd. The 911 slantnose is what the 914 needed. Always wanted one but too many cars... and 2 race cars. You know how that works... ;)

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi UltraDork
9/8/15 1:55 p.m.

I keep threatening to get one of these, they come up for sale in packs for some reason.

tedebayer
tedebayer New Reader
9/16/15 8:28 a.m.

Looks like it is heading to Ebay next week.

Cotton
Cotton UberDork
9/16/15 2:59 p.m.

Was it originally white? What paint was used? Is is basecoat/clearcoat? I like that body kit....it's an improvement to the looks over stock imo.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CRPQCqQB3FGPNW3fQrcpOyz91pFKC7fg8ozOLgwxGZ31ehonMhO0HDq5qk4laI5G