GDare
GDare New Reader
7/4/21 3:04 p.m.

This is my car, clean title.  Here's what I thought was going to be a build thread for the full story.  Basically, I bought this car and it went into a ditch on the first day, put a frame bend by the front passenger wheel well. 

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-projects-and-project-cars/self-imposed-1979-alfa-spider-restoration/182317/page1/

I'm a student at Georgia Tech and I'm actually living in Cleveland for the summer, so I'm back in Atlanta this weekend and had the two buyers I had lined up flake on me.  If you come tomorrow I'll give you the car for $500.  If you come later, I'll have to have my friends show you the car and $800 seems fair.

I put new tires on the car, the frame probably needs to be straightened, it ran when I drove it but then it sat in my driveway for a month and won't start.  I haven't spent much time trying to diagnose it.  It did run after it went into the ditch, too, so that didn't affect the engine.  Interior is all there.

message me on here for me details

wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L)
wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/5/21 8:21 a.m.

Not a thing I can currently do, but here's a bump in case there are interested parties who might've missed this.

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
7/5/21 9:18 a.m.

If it were on the Cleveland end we would be talking.

greenfieldhippi
greenfieldhippi Reader
7/5/21 4:43 p.m.

Good lord I'm glad I'm at project capacity or else it would be roadtrip time. GLWS

GDare
GDare New Reader
7/6/21 7:25 a.m.

Update: sold to some huge Alfa nut who's going to take the drivetrain and put it in a '69 GTV or something.  Hopefully he keeps me updated on the project.  900 bucks done deal.  Thanks everyone!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LvoIqlxGjvwb7llGO7aLUDBnBn8TABEONko4J0eBD8mduXhMsK0bMYmejcvz6FuN