volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse SuperDork
4/19/16 7:46 a.m.

Decided to sell our "honeymoon car".

IMG_20160418_131423

Lots more pictures here.

I've owned this for about 7 years now, and it's been a reliable car for us. New brakes (calipers, rotors, pads, hoses) a few years back. Starts first time every time, runs great, A/C is cold, aftermarket radio, new seat covers. Top has a small tear in the passenger rear that I recently patched and it is water-tight. Tires are a couple of years old and have less than 2000 miles on them.

Will probably need a muffler soon, the one on there has a few holes in it. Passenger side tail light has a chip out of the corner, but the lens is not cracked, so it shouldn't be a problem. A little rust in the driver's footwell and passenger side inside rear fender- not major, been like that since I bought the car and hasn't gotten worse. Power steering has a slow leak. The trunklid has a few cracks in the paint and dullness, but the rest of the paint is generally what I'd consider "driver" quality.

134,000 miles.

I'll be listing it on eBay in the next week or two but figured I'd see if there was any interest here. "Book" in average condition is significantly more than what I'm asking, but the car does have a few minor needs.

GSmith
GSmith HalfDork
4/19/16 12:57 p.m.

Nice. So... how much are you asking? ;)

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
4/19/16 4:07 p.m.

That is a pretty slick car. My wife has always wanted one. I would have someone detail the engine compartment before you list it.

volvoclearinghouse
4/21/16 7:17 a.m.
GSmith wrote: Nice. So... how much are you asking? ;)

It's in the title...$7k.

volvoclearinghouse
4/21/16 7:18 a.m.
spitfirebill wrote: That is a pretty slick car. My wife has always wanted one. I would have someone detail the engine compartment before you list it.

I go back and forth on stuff like that. I'm not trying to "oversell" the car. I didn't Armor-all the heck out of the wheels or anything- just a bath and a vacuum. No one ever looks at the engine, anyway.

volvoclearinghouse
6/1/16 12:11 p.m.

And.....sold.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lFoaXefEjdLafEbUHBQEDHn0SgdtfnWE7U1EtR9xNWc0JuMLkpIXiEKQwuu8QNrT