ContinentalMarkVI
ContinentalMarkVI
2/14/16 2:33 a.m.

1981 Lincoln Continental Mark VI 71,600 Miles (Original)

Exterior: White Interior: Burgundy Wheels: 20” Chrome

• Sound System: o 12” Dual Rockford Fosgate Subwoofers o 350w Alpine Rear Speakers o 1800w Kenwood Amp (SUB Amp) o Alpine MRP-F250 Amp (Speakers Amp) o Kenwood KDC-355U Receiver

• Favorite Features: (All Original) o Flip Up Headlights o Original authentic leather burgundy upholstery o 3 Panel Led Dash Display o Electronic Seat Adjustment o 2 Piece windows (small one rolls down first) o 6 person bench seating (driver and passenger seats adjust individually) o Personal reading lamps for backseat passengers o Personal ash trays and lighters for each passenger o Full Tilt steering wheel adjustment o GPS Vehicle Tracker o A/C is a monster! o Classy placement of Lincoln emblem throughout the car. o Thin body classic steering wheel o Dual Exhaust

• Newly Replaced parts: ($3,000, in new replacement parts and labor) o Radiator o Fan Clutch o Water Pump o Air Pump o Full Front Brake Assembly o Ball Joint (passenger side) o Custom VOD LED Thermostat o Power Steering Pump (works perfectly, but doesn’t sound smooth when parallel parking) o Yokohama’s on font. (Currently @ 90% tread life)

• Parts need replacing: o Driver side window motor o Interior Lights stay on, (I took out the 15amp fuse in the meantime) o Drivers side Seat Cushion has rip in upholstery o Ding in front driver side front fender o Minor scratch on passenger side o Cruise Control o Far right LED dash display randomly works.  (Monitors cruise control and systems check, when it does work its highly inaccurate anyways.)

Reason for selling: Sadly I just cannot afford insurance and continuous car payments after my big move from Northern Virginia to Los Angeles (Shipped the car, no cross-country). The Job I transferred out here for doesn’t nearly pay as much as back home. I am in the middle of finding additional streams of income, but as of right now I have come to the conclusion I have to sell… Hopefully things work out real soon and I don’t have to sell her! Or maybe even find a buyer and would let me buy her back little later down the road. She truly is a classic beauty and has been babied her whole life. I would really love to find her a better home with a caring owner that can continue to take care of her. She floats like a boat, and is by far the most comfortable way to get from where you are to where you are going, any day.

I am currently financing the car, so the only way I can transfer tittle is a payoff in full to Car Credit Nation whom I bought from while still in Virginia, or secondly you can pay me in exchange for keys and car, and wait till they mail out the tittle, then I can sign over to you. (1st method is preferred much more greatly) or even thirdly maybe they will let you take over financing of $200 every 2 weeks @19% interest.

Please contact me and come take a look! I am willing to ship as well, but you would have to pay for shipping.

Michael 703 507 7637 gaverth@gmail.com

pics on my ebay listing

ContinentalMarkVI
ContinentalMarkVI New Reader
2/15/16 6:40 p.m.

bump $5900

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JdzyBw1dDZCX3A1yDwr69j99pKpBUIVenNNhHuh3iOEhoKPmGfycQg2OSPFa80F6