1 2
Cotton
Cotton PowerDork
10/18/19 12:00 a.m.

The Supra has landed!  I did not expect the shipper to roll up in a three/four car stacker trailer.  The guy wasn't super punctual (understatement),  but man his hauler is awesome.  Apparently he dropped a couple of Lamborghini's off at the convention center prior to getting to me.

Anyway,  the Supra is great!  TargaToy is a standup seller and I would love to buy from again.  He made everything easy and sold me a great car at a great price.  I will start going over it this weekend and decide on a plan of attack,  but it's a solid base and more than likely I will tackle the rust first,  which is really not that bad, then suspension refresh,  and move on from there.  I'm terrible at build threads,  but will post some occasional updates.

TargaToy
TargaToy New Reader
10/18/19 10:30 a.m.

In reply to Cotton :

Jeff, you're too kind.  I'm really thrilled the car went to someone so excited about it and with great plans in mind.

I will say this was easily the fastest and smoothest transaction I've ever experienced--thank you!  Can't wait to see updates and read progress reports!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KVn3YnLgzMbgNkvW2gdGz1SiAg4WmnRIBWWn0IcnxHFIX3A4PcMxvUQAKYZKQ23M